Home

Scoundrel / Sentinel build in kotor 1

Darth krunchy

• 3 months later...

Uncommon? Not for me at least. Since I rely immensily on Persuade and Scoundrel's the only starting class that gives you a bonus on that Skill, all the games I've started after my fourth playthrough are with a Scoundrel character. The Sentinel often comes after, but not always. All the Force user classes are balanced with it.

• 1 month later...

The Scoundrel/Guardian was perhaps the strongest char I've ever played in the game. I stayed on Taris and delayed going to Dantooine until I'd hit level 17 with my Scoundrel. I just kept using the Transit function to go back and forth from the Apartment to the Sewers where I killed a set of Rakghouls that respawns infinitely. That only left me with 4 force powers, which I used to get Master Speed and Stun Droid (I was Light-side) which I used to kill the Jedi in the tanks during the fight with Malak. The rest of the game went like this. I used a dual-bladed lightsaber. I would approach a set of enemies. When I got into combat range, I'd activate Master Speed. Then I'd use a standard attack, which activated Force Jump. This would give me four attacks against my target. However, since my target would be "unaware" that I was coming, it would activate my Sneak Attack. So I would get four Sneak Attacks at an additional 9d6 damage per hit that landed. This would happen anytime I used the Force Jump ability. I one-hit pretty much everything in the game.

Archived