Home

Something is wrong with my stats

SMota14

I recently finished playing the force unleashed on Sith Lord difficulty and on the last two missions the game didn't record my stats. When you press the back button then go to mission objectives its suppose to tell you your bonus objectives, amount of force points, and how many holocrons you collectived. In the last two levels its doesn't tell me :(. In the bonus objective it just says *Default Text. Its says I have 0/500000 force points. And its says I have 0/15 Holocrons. I already beaton the game but the stats stay the same. Does anyone knows how to fix this?

The way to avoid the glitch is to not change your lightsaber crystals or costumes. The same thing happened to me when I beat the game on Sith Warrior and I was pissed. I just replayed the game on the Sith Master setting with a new save file and I didn't touch anything it worked for me. I was worried though because on the last level there was no side objective and I thought it had glitched on me but there just isn't one for that level. I'm talking about the 360 version.

:lsduel::duel:

Can still add a power crystal though?

Edit: I should probably mention that this is for the 360 version?

Edit2: Well, got a bit further this time. Got as far as Felucia the second time before it happened again. This is really anoying, i'll give another try without touching anything. Can i even level up my character? Is nothing safe?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh i had the EXACT same problem on my final level.

Its a VERY frustrating bug seeing as i worked SO hard at completing stuff on this game.

Glad to hear i am not alone on this one!!

Is it just the xbox version suffering from this or are PS3 users having it too.

Archived