Home

Light Saber Crystals

Cheysan

yeah, lightsaber COLOR crystals are found thruout the game...the combat lightsaber crystals are earned.

I'm confused. I've beaten the game once, I've gotten 2 combat crystals, and about 6 color crystals and they have all been from Holocrons. I can't seem to figure out what the ones I'm getting at the end of every single stage do or where to use them. Can somebody please help me out?

Here's your answer.

When you are on the Rogue Shadow, you should be able to look around the ship. There should be a place with a table where it will say "Customize Lightsaber", go there and go to lightsaber crystals, not color crystals. Then you should be able to select the one you want.

Hope that helps.

We can walk around the ship? Im playing the xbox-360 version and the only way i can figure out how to change the lightsaber is by pressing the back button then going to lightsaber. But Ive beaten the game and not once have they given me the option to walk around the ship. Also, I get power and color crystals only from holocrons.

Maybe Im missing something in the game completely lol.

Here's your answer.

When you are on the Rogue Shadow, you should be able to look around the ship. There should be a place with a table where it will say "Customize Lightsaber", go there and go to lightsaber crystals, not color crystals. Then you should be able to select the one you want.

Hope that helps.

We can walk around the ship? Im playing the xbox-360 version and the only way i can figure out how to change the lightsaber is by pressing the back button then going to lightsaber. But Ive beaten the game and not once have they given me the option to walk around the ship. Also, I get power and color crystals only from holocrons.

Maybe Im missing something in the game completely lol.

No, but you can look 360º around it. One part has that option.

Yeah, I hate to sound like a pain, but I'm with BanthaFodder here, I'm not sure when it is you can walk around the ship, or even look around it, let alone go to a table to edit anything. Is it during a cutscene? Or is it something that I can go to at any time using stage select? I'm sure this seems like a newb question to some people, but I have no idea what anyone is talking about when they mention being aboard the Rogue Shadow and editing the saber, or editing anything else for that matter. I'm sure it's something simple, but I can't begin to imagine how you access this. Thanks for the help.

Archived