Home

What is Everyone's Favorite Force Combo, Force Power, and Lightsaber Crystal Color?

Darth Eclipse

Crystal: Red as Dark Side, and Blue as Light Side, along with the Ruusan power crystal, at all times - I don't really see any benefit from the other ones, such as Vexxtal.
Sigil is my favorite of the power crystals in the Xbox 360. It really adds tons of power to your Force Lightning. Once you have that and you have maxed out your talents in the Force and Force Lightning, you can destroy most enemies with Lightning before you Force meter is depleted which includes Imperial Walkers, Imperial Purge Troopers, Junk Titans, and Rancors. Only bosses don't, but if you do get an opening to fry a boss, you can deal a ton of damage really quickly giving you a huge edge, like General Kota, Kazdan Paratus, Shaak Ti, Maris Brood, and Proxy. Those black Shadow Guards are vulnerable when knocked to the ground and I'm telling once you use your lightning on them when they're in that position, you can take most of their life before they get up and block it again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Xbox 360:

Costume: Jedi Adventure Robe all the way

Lightsaber: Green saber with Russan (Force-cost reduction) power crystal (only use the lightning-enhancement crystal against Vader and Kazden)

Power: Repulse... although I use grip most

Combo: Impale, but Sith striker is most used. Dash shock/blast are useful for special situations, but expensive.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm with the minority of people here that own the PS2/Wii version of TFU.

Combo: I have no idea, I use a lot of them.

Force Power: Force Push and Force Lightning

Lightsaber Crystal: Blue (If I had the 360/PS3 version, it would be Unstable Blue.)

Costume: Training Gear

Hilt: The Obi-Wan Kenobi one

Actually I was wondering if people ever switch their crystals once they have their favorite. I know that when I grab Russan, I never switch to any other. The added lightsaber damage, blaster bolt deflection, added lightning damage, damaging aura, and Katak never see the light of day again.

I also never switch to any other color than green, which is why I hate that it is so far into the game before I can find it. I just hate how if you don't like red, you get unstable red, and then compressed red. You hate yellow, you get U Yellow, C Yellow, gold, U gold, and C gold. Nine crystals which are essentially only two colors for much of the game before you finally get some variety late in the game.

Archived