Home

Lovin the game but Nar shaada?? **Spoilers?**

Im sure the bit before you go to cloud city they say you are going to nar shadaa, they are not the same place. Did i get confused here, which place is it supposed to be, nar shadaa or cloud city?

Also i love the game, so much fun, pretty much finished it in 3 sittings i was so addicted. Just a few bad points in the sounds being out of sync which is weak, often in game engine cut scenes had the lightsabre sounds at teh wrong point, which was a bit bad. Other than that smart, and i loved the evil jedi ending, going to play it through again now and do the right thing so no spoilers bout that here please!!

I think its totally amazing (in a bad way) that lucas has made this game canon though, do you think he has actually seenit? I mean its a fun game but pretty much a lot doesnt fit with the starwars galaxy in my opinion!

What are your thoughts?

On The Wii I thought he found him in a bar on Nar Shaada. Starkiller fights off loads of mercenaries, then Kota appears from behind a bar and goes with him to the Rogue Shadow.

Kota then sends Galen to Bespin looking for one of the rebel leaders who turns out to have been kidnapped by some Mandalorians. You end up fighting a Mandalorian riding a Basilisk war machine before freeing the rebel leader, who says he will contact Kota after linking up with Bail Organa.

Sounds like another variation between Wii and other consoles.

Sounds like another variation between Wii and other consoles.
There's a lot of differences between the Xbox360, and the Wii versions. Your mission on Cloud City in the Wii one is rescuing a senator (Gram or whatever his name is) from a Mandalorian gang, which is right after you take down the Star Destroyer on the Imperial Raxus Prime. This is one of many differences with both consoles.

• 4 weeks later...
Just to get more money really... Crazy fans will buy the other versions as well when they hear about the different variances. ITS BUSINESS!:lol: And by the way, i actually thought of buying the ps2 version, since i heard that it has some level that the other platforms dont:p

The Wii extra levels are:

1. Jedi Trial 1-Skill

2. Jedi Trial 2-Emotion

3. Jedi Trial 3-Facing the Mirror

4. Cloud City

5. Something else....(sorry forgot the last one):(

On The Wii I thought he found him in a bar on Nar Shaada. Starkiller fights off loads of mercenaries, then Kota appears from behind a bar and goes with him to the Rogue Shadow

Nar Shaddaa? Loads of mercenaries? Rogue Shadow? In the 360 version, you fight Imperial Stormtroopers, Scout troopers, Senate Guards, and Jumptroopers, guiding Rahm Kota to safety (all on Bespin, and Kota is drunk)

Kota then sends Galen to Bespin looking for one of the rebel leaders who turns out to have been kidnapped by some Mandalorians. You end up fighting a Mandalorian riding a Basilisk war machine before freeing the rebel leader, who says he will contact Kota after linking up with Bail Organa

[XBOX 360] Galen then fights some "Uggernaughts" when an Imperial Lamda shuttle docks at one of the docks. It unloads a few stormtroopers and one Shadow Guard. You fight the Shadow Guard, then break it's neck. The End

And Basilisk war machine? Don't those appear in KotOR2, which takes place WAY before TFU? Where the hell where the things manufactured between the huge gap of KotOR2 and TFU?!

Archived