Home

I used to be huge into fan-stuff... looking back I'm half-ashamed and half-impressed.

Smon

CRAP!

Been a long road, started working on a really idiotic fanfic project (bet with brother to see who can write the worst crossover fanfic, will let you know about that later.) so I give you a clipshow of the best of my fanstuff, that I barely recall and deep down know I can never do better then despite now living like, three years in the future.

FANART

I made no good fanart. Don't lie to me or yourself, except for this, which was on Double Fine's website (which, holy ****, my fanart was on a corporate website, a site that MILLIONS OF PEOPLE SEE.) but other than that I am not proud of my fanart and thus will not post it (though I know you can find it, though I'd prefer you not mention it.)

FANFICTION

Only one, not bad, certainly better than anything else I've written.

This is it... I like my motives, love the opening rant where I explain how most fanfiction BLOWS.

Just a final thread to get some last blood pumping through this sub-sub-forum I have abandoned since that RP where I acted like Ness, which in retrospect was more fine writing I was behind, but still not really something I'm proud of.

...I don't like to look at my work unless it's good... which it typically isn't.

Archived