Home

Factions, Or Whatever You wanna Call Them

Darth Eclipse

What factions would you like to be in the game? I would like them to have all of the ones they had before, but also have like Mandalorians against Jedi for the Mandalorian War thing. Also, it would be cool if they could have a mode kind of like the hunt mode or whatever it was called except have like two different natives to a certain area fighting. Like the Tuskens raiding a Jawa Sand Skiff thing. Or have the Tuskens raid a poor and weak little village where moisture farmers and such live.

As far as the Hunt mode goes, I think that they should add a LOT more planets that you can do that on. Like the Empire could be attacking the Felucians or something.

Please help expand upon all of my ideas.:stormmask

I'd like it for certain planets to have a bonus faction, Police on Coruscant, Smugglers on Tatooine, Trandoshans and Wookies on Kashhyyk. And depending on the kind of faction they would be allied with well....their allies, Rebels and Wookies, Smugglers neutral, Trandos and Empire. CIS and Quarren, Republic and Mon Calarami..just some examples.

• 4 months later...

I think in certain maps, you should be able to play as normal battle droids with rifles like in the phantom menace, apposed to super battle droids. Because for some reason it bugged me that there aren't any normal battle droids, just specialized ones running around

• 1 month later...

I prefer to keep it simple. Empire, Rebels, CIS, and Republic and just add natives to each planet to help or attack from wookiees, geonosians, gungans, kaminoians, ugnaughts, etc. Adding something like Jabbas goons on tattonie from barada, nitko, gran, rodian, trandoshan, etc.

• 4 months later...

Archived