Home

Factions, Or Whatever You wanna Call Them

Darth Eclipse

The problem is, they really only had one heyday that over lets say .1% of potential players would know about. Which is pre-kotor era, which still isnt known all the well since its never been covered directly in a game or movie.

Say what? Mandalorians are the third most used faction in the Star Wars universe. And they are probably more popular than both the Jedi and the Sith.

There are enough "Fandalorians" who might buy a battlefront with Mandos to make even a LucasArts intern rich.

The problem is, they really only had one heyday that over lets say .1% of potential players would know about. Which is pre-kotor era, which still isnt known all the well since its never been covered directly in a game or movie.

Do you mean the mandalorians?

If so look out for the second season of The Clone Wars.

They show them at the end of the new trailer.

http://media.gamerevolution.com/images/misc/Image/vader-ownage.jpg

I have yet to watch the show, because I find alcohol to be a much more entertaining and fun way of killing my brain cells off. That and ********ty animated star wars shows have never gotten anyone naked for me. And I'm assuming that the target audience is somewhat higher than the 10 year old audience that the animated show seems to be aimed at, or I wont be buying it. Regardless, as just pointed out, most people who are unable to watch any more of jedi master whine whine whine and his irritating voice and existence than the 3 prequel movies will not know about the "new" mandalorians

• 3 weeks later...
Indeed. I'd love to see tons of EU material in Star Wars, but until the series has fully used it the movies, I don't want new eras just yet.
The eras of the movies have been overused by now. Not that Battlefront has contributed that much, but the comics, books, TV series have. It's so much Karen Traviss decides to give up on Star Wars because canon is f*cked up. And those eras didn't need much more anyway, the movies were enough, in my opinion.

And they are probably more popular than both the Jedi and the Sith.
Jedi: 16.900.000 hits on Google; Sith: 6.720.000 hits on Google; Mandalorian: 195.000 hits on Google.

• 1 month later...

Archived