Home

Yuthara Sith Tattoos...

Ferc Kast

I was working on a Twi'lek head for a mod when I saw the Sith Tattoos on Yuthara's head. I was wondering, after trying and failing at this, if someone could make a tga with only her tattoos (in the form/position they are on her head texture) and a transparent background? It would greatly help me get done with said mod faster. :)

I was working on a Twi'lek head for a mod when I saw the Sith Tattoos on Yuthara's head. I was wondering, after trying and failing at this, if someone could make a tga with only her tattoos (in the form/position they are on her head texture) and a transparent background? It would greatly help me get done with said mod faster. :)

Since Yuthara's tga is in TSL's files, I'll see what I can do. It probably won't be the best, but, others will probably try and do it, and do better...

EDIT: Here

If you are chasing Twi'lek Sith tattoos then you might want to check out nineball's Darth Talon mod for TSL - http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=176078 As you'll see at the end of that thread, I successfully transplanted the textures to Mission in K1, so it shouldn't be a huge deal for you to put it on another NPC in either game.

Archived