Home

Female jedi names

bally3000

I never use Star Wars names. What kind of orthography are these names? I always prefer "real" names, some that are used in our world, not in the Star Wars universe. But it's always funny to see all your recommendations.

Hmmm... Don't like Star Wars names "R2-X2"?! :xp:

Hmmm... Don't like Star Wars names "R2-X2"?! :xp:

Hey, that's an exception. It's just a droid, and not a living thing.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
subterfuge, subterfuge, subterfuge :thmbup1:

Yeah, the random name genarator is pretty lame. The names it comes up with suck most of the time. Whenever I play darkside I never add the title, "Darth" to my name. It just seems really awkward, especially when you're training to become a jedi on Dantooine.

Yeah, the random name genarator is pretty lame. The names it comes up with suck most of the time. Whenever I play darkside I never add the title, "Darth" to my name. It just seems really awkward, especially when you're training to become a jedi on Dantooine.

I don't put 'Darth' at first--I just add it later with the...the...dang, it's been so long since I used it, I forgot what it's called. :eek: That thing that lets you modify stats etc..

I don't put 'Darth' at first--I just add it later with the...the...dang, it's been so long since I used it, I forgot what it's called. :eek: That thing that lets you modify stats etc..

Kotor Savegame Edita

yeh i don't put darth before it lol

just thats the darksider male name i came up with a few yeara ago

and whats the save game editor?

It allows several types of changes to your saved games, for each game. You can change the Appearance, Portraits, gender, add feats and powers, etc. There are some things that can cause problems with the saved game, but if done right it shouldn't.

Get it here:

http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php

• 1 year later...

can i use that name for a star wars story i'm writing, just saying that she's on the council, she might comein to play later, if not i'll use someone else

Edit: i mean can i use Cenna Thailina this message is for Endorenna

Archived