Home

Evil Boss in need of help!

leXX

Hello, I'm an evil boss. I'm in need of help because I find myself constantly defeated by hero types. My evil henchmen are completely useless too. My mum suggested I change my wardrobe and stop wearing bright glowing objects on my weak spots (thanks Mum). Is there anything else you can suggest?

On the walkthrough site it reads:

... Once you have arrived at the island, wait until Saturday or Sunday, at 3 pm, there will be a group of heroes on their way for a dive trip to the offshore wreck. ...

Need more hints about this game?

Register now for only $35/month to gain full access to this walkthrough.

Payment via credit transfer or PM to Raystonius Jones, LF, is accepted.

And don't build some evil lair that everyone knows about and your enemies can easily find and just break right into. Avoid mountain tops and islands, they always look there first. Just find some abandoned shack somewhere and set up camp. No one will ever know you're there.

Hello, I'm El Sitherino speaking to you as Eric Estrada.

I'm currently in a situation where I too am seeking the hire of henchmen. If you are willing to fire a gun, drive a tank, and take a bullet, please be sure to send your resume immediately. We have full dental and health, eye care gets you one free pair and the second half off.

Spiffy uniform comes provided, however customization will be kept to the chart explaining flare.

My bitches look fierce.

Make sure to arrange social events for your henchmen. Not only will you get a better work enviroment and more effectiveness, they will also be able to tell the difference between their co-worker and a secret agent in their unifom.

No kidding, social events will be my specialized priority. We'll have experts in the field of partying such as Willie Nelson and Snoop Dogg, to Nile and Cannibal Corpse.

**** you I like some Cannibal Corpse.

Hello, I'm an evil boss. I'm in need of help because I find myself constantly defeated by hero types. My evil henchmen are completely useless too. My mum suggested I change my wardrobe and stop wearing bright glowing objects on my weak spots (thanks Mum). Is there anything else you can suggest?

Hehe, if you'd had looked on page 4431 of the swamp you'd have found that this had already been covered.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=70071

Follow all of those and you cant go far wrong!

Normally you'd be due some serious ramifications for repeating an already active thread but cos its you (and cos its 6 years old i spose :) ) i'll let you off and you can have a cookie instead.

The serious ramifications roll over to next week tho!

Archived