Home

Wii Lightsaber Crystal Locations and Pics

artboy12

I have looked EVERYWHERE and nobody has the pics for all of the wii saber colors! I also would like to know the specific locations just in case a cheat I got doesn't work. It SUPPOSEDLY unlocks all lightsaber crystals (power and color) and I got it off of GameStop, but idk...haven't tested t yet...Well, thanks! :lol::D

Welcome to the Forums:waive1:

First of all, I don't believe there is a cheat code available for the Wii that will give you all the crystals!

The power crystal you can get by completing certain levels. By the time you beat the game you should have them all.

The color crystals are a game of hide and seek.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
2 of the green crystals I have found. 1 can be found easily on the first level, the second is at the Jedi Temple the second time going there. When you first enter the great hall it will be on the right hand side behind a pillar.

On Felucia: After defeating the 2 rancors, a red crystal can be found under a large rock, a purple crystal can be found in a tree by destroying it with saber or force. (Both locations are around the maps edge.)

I have the other purple crystals but do not remember where I found them.

Other than that you will just have to search for them.

The bottom blue crystal is on the Imperial controlled Raxus Prime. After you beet the AT-AT, go over to either side of the room where the other ones are just standing. There is an empty space where an AT-AT would have been, there is a hatch you can jump up into, and then jump up into another room. On one of the sides there will be a blue crystal in a corner.

It is a little hard to get up there, first you will have to jump onto the thing that is hanging down, you should be facing the back of the holding space. Once there jump and hold forward, this puts you on a little platform. Jump again while holding forward and you should be in the room.

Remember to check both sides.

• 5 months later...

I have all the crstals and 9 hilts i cant find the green crystal at the top people say its on felucia second visit but i cant find it. I also like the easter eggs on the holow crons.

BUt if anyone knows where the green crstal located at the top of choose crstal part let me know please.

• 5 months later...

Archived