Home

Anakin vs. Revan

thundrfang1

Hey, dont get it wrong:) Actually, I'm a Revan fanboy too, but not because I'm a gay, but because his robe is cool. Just want to tell people to not mock Vader so much :)

Saying that Vader isn't invincible isn't the same as mocking him, UV.

And, BTW, the reason Revan has no personality is because by the time we meet him/her, he/she isn't Revan any more. ;)

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, what theyre meaning is that revan's personality isnt specified. because of k1's nature. (rpg) its YOU playing in there, and revan's personality would be determined by YOU. but i beg to differ on that: it is my opinion that that argument has been invalidated because LA has confirmed revan is lightside. now, if they hadnt done that, the argument would still stand. but since its been confirmed he was lightside, just look at all the lightside options in k1. it brings a personality quite clearly.

example: you know bastila's personality by the things she says and does. now take the confirmed lightside revan: and 'listen' to what he says, and see what he does.

and as for revan being a sue; i like star wars as a whole. revan is like this. its canon. its the way it is. its star wars 'reality'. revan succeeds a lot. i have no problem with revan being so skilled, the same way i have no problem with jacen knowing a million force abilities, anakin (skywalker) having so much raw power, and 'scout' esterhazy (yoda: dark rendezvous) having such little force power. perhaps ill be sad if we find that revan did in fact fail miserably against the true sith. the same way i found it sad how darsha assant was beaten by darth maul. i wouldve liked it to be otherwise, but then i would like it i had a

as well. i dont.

• 2 weeks later...
I'll bring this hard truth to all of you. Here I go. This is from another forum.

Ladies and Gentleman, drum roll please! Prepare for Master Crimzon's Delusion Breaker!

I knew I recognized your name when you posted on kmc, ;) do you remember what vs thread this was in?

Archived