Home

Anakin vs. Revan

thundrfang1

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Making up your own canon there, it seems.

It's not confirmed canon. Kreia is a self-admitted liar.

right. she is a liar. and i hate her around the same as i hate atris. but understand this: the writers would have undoubtedly known that by making exile the PC, they would be disappointing a few people who were expecting the old k1 gang. so what can they do? they know there are fans dying to know what happens to revan. so the explain. through kreia's dialogue about him. now, with so many people already annoyed with them and tsl for its plot and cut content etc, would they go establish that all the stuff they were feeding already angry fans about revan was garbage?

(but yknow, imo theyll probably bring revan down a few notches just to make anakin seem stronger. because, well, they spent a lot of money on the movies and theyll want to protect that investment. :rolleye1: )

Furthermore, she's just stating her opinion of what happened - she wasn't even there, and she's not Revan.

The only evidence to suggest that he didn't is Darth Traya, a woman who is a known liar and as far as we know hasn't (canonically)seen Revan since before his fall in the Mandalorian Wars.

really? kreia said that revan came to her both "before and after revan found himself" "... after he was learning he was more than he was told" and she said in (yes in:lol:) malachor that he didnt ask her to go to wherever he was going. and that she remained there to show others the way.

By the way it was never mentioned in the films that midichlorians create the Force (and other canon would contradict such a statement even if it did exist)

no, they dont. they are the link between the sentient and the force.

qui gon said "without them we would have no knowledge of the force"

Then Luke once again uses the darkside much more potently when he is going berserk.
yeah. but it seems kinda strange that a dark lord of the sith with 20 years of experience and learning, etc, lost his arm to a jedi that had like, two years of training. i mean wouldnt it have made more sense to disarm luke, and then try to turn to the dark side? (look at bastila)

The idea that Revan is more powerful then one side of the force and can resists its affect on him for years is absolutely ridiculous and has only a single statement from a liar to back it up. When it comes right down to it Revan was sith lord who was trying to take over the galaxy and then protect his territory from the true sith if they ever came to conquer. Furthermore have you read what he says in his holocron in POD? No one but a full fledged dark sider could have said that what he said.

im not saying he isnt dark! kreia's statement doesnt mean that. he turned to the dark side. then, after tasting its power delved into it. by the strike team vs revan duel, he's be as dark as you get,

there's no reason to believe that Revan was as good as Thrawn either.
Revan, on the other hand, was facing lesser numbers of worse equipped and worse trained enemy troops, as he had taken most of the Republic Military into the Unknown Regions with him. Furthermore, he had probably an equivalent number of Dark Jedi, AND he had the Star Forge. I'm sure he was a very skilled strategist, but he didn't need to be Thrawn to crush the Republic.

the mando wars, not the jedi civil war was the testament to revan's strategic ability.

Revan's Empire had Dark Jedi, while Vader's Empire just had Stormtroopers, soldiers and stuff

First of all, saying that the Empire "just had stormtroopers, soldiers and stuff" doesn't really say anything, because doing so implies that Revan/Malak's doesn't when it clearly does.

Second, Palpatine's Empire did have Dark Jedi - plenty of them. There were the Inquisitors, whose specialty was eliminating Force-sensitives, interrogation, and other Intelligence-related matters. There were also the Emperor's Hands, who were assassins who carried out low-profile missions for Palpatine. Then there were the Prophets of the Dark Side, who sought out Force-sensitives within the Empire, and also occasionally acted as advisors for the Emperor. After that, there's the Emperor's Shadow Guards, who hunted fugitive Jedi during the Purge. Finally, there's just the miscellaneous lesser Dark Jedi who held other positions in the Empire.

The difference between the Dark Jedi in Palpatine's empire and those in Revan and Malak's is that Palpatine's actually served a purpose, instead of just being random Force adepts running around. And of course, Palpy's Dark Jedi were not as well-known, since the Empire encouraged the general public to believe that the Force didn't even exist.

the mando wars, not the jedi civil war was the testament to revan's strategic ability.

Actually, contrary to popular belief, the Mandalorians were weaker and less numerous than the Republic fleet (see statements from Canderous in KOTOR 1).

Scenario 1: Revan, he was a gaurdian.

Scenario 2: Revan would use the star forge to overwhelm the imperial army (including the death star).

Scenario 3: Anakin, the more medichlorians the better. And Anakin could beat Yoda in a force match.

Scenario 4: Anakin, nuff said.

Scenario 5: I would have to say it'd be Revan, becuase he's a full fleged Jedi while Anakin never made it past padawan.

Mattig89ch on sceenario 5 you are wrong anakin became a jedi knight and would probably win revan easy the reason all think Revan is invinceble and most powerfull jedi ever is the simple reason is this one because we played revan as we wanted him/her to be so it's because we feel like we are revan when we play the game but now i like revan to but he won't win against anakin that is quite a simple fact also anakin is the most powerfull force user since he was created by the force no through the normal way to prove that anakin is stronger look at this

Midichlorian Count List for the major Star Wars characters

Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader = 27,700

Darth Sidious/Palpatine (with Kyber Crystal) = 20,500

Yoda = 17,700

Luke Skywalker = 14,500

Leia Organa Solo = 14,500

Aenon Jurtis (Most powerful Jedi Master prior to Yoda) = 14,200

Shintor Beerus (Ancient Jedi Master) = 13,900

Ce Ce Denowai (The Most Powerful Female Jedi) = 13,700

Ben (Jhon) Skywalker = 13,700

Anakin Solo (Son of Leia and Han Solo) = 13,700

Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus = 13,500

Obi-Wan Kenobi = 13,400

Kaja Sinis (The First Jedi) = 13,250

Kyle Katarn = 12,200

Mace Windu = 12,000

Darth Maul = 12,000

General Grievous (New Episode 3 Villain) = 11,900

Kit Fisto = 11,800

Exar Kun (Dark Lord of the Sith during the Sith War) = 11,700

Shindor = 11,500 (Dark Jedi from Episode 7)

Yaddle = 11,300

Xanatos' (Qui-Gon Jinn's former apprentice) = 11,300

Darth Seer (Founder of the modern Sith Order) = 11,200

Plo Koon = 11,100

Mara Jade = 11,000

Darth Revan (Knights of the Old Republic video game) = 10,800

Jedi Master Corran Horn (from the New Jedi Order series of Star Wars novels) = 10,700

Ki Adi Mundu = 10,600

Darth Bane = 10,500

Nebar Foxis (Jedi Knight played by SuperShadow in Episode 3) = 10,400

Joruus C'baoth = 10,350

Darth Imperius (Darth Sidious' Master) = 10,300

Shaak Ti = 10,300

Tahari Vehlia (New Jedi Order novels) = 10,300

Echuu-Shen Jon = 10,200

Darth Malak = 10,200 (Knights of the Old Republic video game)

Jedi Master Kam Solusar (New Jedi Order novels) = 10,100

Aalya Secura = 10,000

Qui-Gon Jinn = 10,000

Average Jedi = 10,000

Assajj Ventress (Sith Warrior During Clone Wars) = 9,600

Naga Sadow (Dark Lord of the Sith that fled to Yavin 4)= 9,400

Jedi Master Adeus Hust = 9,300

Jacen Solo (Son of Leia and Han Solo) = 9,000

Jaina Solo (Daughter of Leia and Han Solo) = 9,000

Jedi Master Cihgal (New Jedi Order novels) = 9,000

Darth Rage (Sidious' apprentice after Darth Maul) = 9,000

Jedi Master Tionne Solusar (New Jedi Order novels) = 8,500

Dezar Looger (Dagobah Dark Jedi) = 8,400

Xio Jade = 7,400

Chewbacca = 7,200

Tylus Liv = 7,100

Aurra Sing = 7,000

Need To be Considered for Training as a Jedi = 7,000

Padme Amidala = 4,700

Danni Quee (New Jedi Order Jedi Scientist)= 4,500

Beru Lars = 3,700

Shmi = 3,300

Lando Calsarrian = 3,300

Boba Fett= 1,500

Han Solo = 1,500

Jango Fett = 1,500

Owen Lars = 1,500

here is the list of midichlorian count fro every major charater now if you still belive revan is most powerfull listen to this

Anakin would have been the most powerfull jedi ever that's the fact and nothing can change that but to prove who's the most powerfull jedi and sith look at this

Most Powerful Jedi:

1. Luke Skywalker

2. Yoda

3. Aenon Jurtis (Ancient Jedi Master)

4. Obi-Wan Kenobi

5. Kaja Sinis (First Jedi and Founder of the Jedi Order)

6. Mace Windu

7. Ben Skywalker (Son of Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade)

8. Plo Koon

9. Anakin Skywalker

10. Ce Ce Denowai (Most Powerful Female Jedi)

11. Kyle Katarn

12. Ki-Adi Mundi

13. Leia Solo

14. Mara Jade Skywalker

15. Kit Fisto

Most Powerful Sith:

1. Darth Sidious with Kyber Crystal

2. Darth Vader

3. Darth Bane

4. Darth Seer

5. Darth Tyranus

6. Darth Rage (Sidious' Apprentice after Maul)

7. Darth Maul

8. Darth Scarz (Founder of Sith Order)

9. Darth Revan

10. Darth Imperius (Sidious' Master)

11. Darth Ghore

12. Darth Vak

13. Darth Slane

14. Darth Vicrone

15. Darth Malak

if you mean trials obi wan was knighted when he defeated darth maul and to prove anakin was knighted look at this

"Step forward, Padawan. Anakin Skywalker, by the right of the Council, by the will of the Force, dub thee I do… Jedi… Knight of the Republic." yoda

this is from wookiepedia "After his heroic actions at the Battle of Praesitlyn and upon returning from the Mission to Vjun,[18] Anakin was endowed with the title of Jedi Knight, despite the fact that he never went through the traditional Jedi Trials before being Knighted. It was a controversial decision; Kit Fisto and Ki-Adi-Mundi openly and zealously supported him, while Oppo Rancisis and Adi Gallia questioned whether Skywalker was mature enough. But in the end, the decision fell to Yoda, who decided to have him Knighted in a secret ceremony. Anakin later sent his Padawan braid, which had been ritualistically severed by Yoda, to Padmé as a late devotion gift.

Hmm...according to that list of mideclorian counts, Luke had barely half of Anakin's (Darth Vader's) Force potential, Jaina and Jacen had far less than an average Jedi, and General Grievous was Force-Sensitive. I'm sorry, but something definitely seems wrong with this. Where did you get that list?

Oh, brother. I just read the article. :¬: That guy (or guys) has some seeeeerious issues. Who could believe him, especially after the bit about the 'script' for 'Episode VII'. A two-year-old fighting Dark Jedi? I don't care how strong someone is in the Force, a two-year-old cannot fight Dark Jedi and win. That's just stupid, IMO.

Revan vs Anakin. Well Anakin pretty much wins vs anyone we didn't see him lose against in canon material. Because George Lucas says so.

But then again, it doesn't make a lot of sense to compare movie characters to EU characters. The whole chosen one thing doesn't seem to make any sense when you acknowledge that the dark force/Sithlords exist before and after Anakin.

So there are two ways to settle this..either go with canon statements such us "Anakin Skywalker is the most powerful Jedi. Ever." or imagine the battle between Revan and Anakin yourself. Take a look at how the characters are portrayed to determine their power.

That said, I believe that Revan was more capable than ep 3 Anakin in almost every way.

I too would like to know the source( and the exact quote) that states Anakin is the most powerful jedi ever. I am aware that Mace speculates as much(it might have been of Anakin's generation) though. Anakin will most likely win the saber duel but a force duel has no where near the knowledge that Revan had or the mastery either. An all out can go either way if Anakin goes "in the zone" like he did vs Dooku but he would get royally screwed if Revan uses the force.

You guys are really underestimating the raw power of a completed Death Star. Or maybe you're overestimating the power of the Star Forge fleet. Let me remind you that the Republic Fleet was able to defeat a Star Forge fleet that significantly outnumbered them only by getting the advantage of Battle Meditation. Star Forge ships are pretty clearly not all that good.

You guys are really underestimating the raw power of a completed Death Star. Or maybe you're overestimating the power of the Star Forge fleet. Let me remind you that the Republic Fleet was able to defeat a Star Forge fleet that significantly outnumbered them only by getting the advantage of Battle Meditation. Star Forge ships are pretty clearly not all that good.

Or Battle Meditation (which is powered by The Force) is just much more influential in a battle than a fleet of cruisers or destroyers.

Hardly. It doesn't matter how good someone is at Battle Meditation when they're facing a nigh-invincible battle station that can one-shot any ship in existence that isn't the Sun Crusher - and it even disabled that thing, not to mention a general 4000-year advantage. Besides, Revan can't Battle-Meditate, whereas Palpatine is quite skilled at it, as is Joruus C'baoth. So, yeah, Revan is hosed.

First of all, saying that the Empire "just had stormtroopers, soldiers and stuff" doesn't really say anything, because doing so implies that Revan/Malak's doesn't when it clearly does.

Second, Palpatine's Empire did have Dark Jedi - plenty of them. There were the Inquisitors, whose specialty was eliminating Force-sensitives, interrogation, and other Intelligence-related matters. There were also the Emperor's Hands, who were assassins who carried out low-profile missions for Palpatine. Then there were the Prophets of the Dark Side, who sought out Force-sensitives within the Empire, and also occasionally acted as advisors for the Emperor. After that, there's the Emperor's Shadow Guards, who hunted fugitive Jedi during the Purge. Finally, there's just the miscellaneous lesser Dark Jedi who held other positions in the Empire.

The difference between the Dark Jedi in Palpatine's empire and those in Revan and Malak's is that Palpatine's actually served a purpose, instead of just being random Force adepts running around. And of course, Palpy's Dark Jedi were not as well-known, since the Empire encouraged the general public to believe that the Force didn't even exist.

I'm not going by EU, I'm going by movies, I don't remember seeing "inquisitors" in the movies.

I don't remember seeing Revan's army have Stormtroopers/Clonetroopers either.

That list is a 100% false. Supershadow is man who pretends to play a major role in SW (and indy?) and he claims to best buddy buddy with George Lucas but is a complete liar. Here is some more info http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/SuperShadow

Word!

well i don't know who he is but i ddin't get them from his site

Quoting Supershadow makes you lose any and all credibility in an argument in some areas of this forum, even if you didn't know, so steer clear of his 'sources', or others re-prints of his 'information'. Just FYI.

oh wow. that site is such a joke. how anyone would believe that junk is beyond me. the moment i loaded that page alarm bells went off in my head. i mean, just *look* at it! the layout, the banners, the coloring... thats the kind of looking site that does stuff like downloads garbage onto your computer. i had a little look around ran off quick. now im annoyed that i actually gave that junkyard hits.:hurk:

the list that saberscorpion posted is the same as on the site.

obviously scorpion didnt know about this and its an honest mistake (yes?) what site did you copy/paste it from? i think ive seen this on some people's social networking site pages... people doing roleplay and giving themselves a 100,000 MC count. oh boy.

anyway,

Scenario 1: Revan, he was a gaurdian.

how do you know that? as far as i know, revan's class etc, hasnt been confirmed. anakin was a jedi guardian.

any objections to the points in my last post?

i am sorry for posting the midichlorian list and so i got it from my friend so i thought it my help but as i saw it's not sothe easiest way to decide this is to call it a draw nobody of them would win if you ask me i think revan is very much based on anakin and they think the quite same way i think they would join forces

Archived