Home

Which console did you get TFU for?

Pwnzor326

Which console did you get the game for?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which console did you get the game for?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Yeah you can. You...go 'Mission Select' in the pause menu. I do it all the time to skip Bespin.

I will have to look for the that the next time I play. It's just on the menu after you put the game in and it all starts up right? I seriously don't remember seeing any "mission select" and I still don't completely believe that you are saying what is true.

I still don't completely believe that you are saying what is true.

:raise:

*Puts TFU on PS3; loads game; presses 'Start' button on controller; sees pause menu*

'Save Game', 'Options', 'Training Room', 'Mission Select', 'Input Code', 'Exit Game'.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
moto_0151-1.jpg

;)

:raise:

*Puts TFU on PS3; loads game; presses 'Start' button on controller; sees pause menu*

'Save Game', 'Options', 'Training Room', 'Mission Select', 'Input Code', 'Exit Game'.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
moto_0151-1.jpg

;)

I went onto The Force Unleashed and didn't see anything on the main menu. I began to think that you were lying but...Thank you for posting that photo...Because I would have flamed you... :)

• 2 weeks later...
I will have to look for the that the next time I play. It's just on the menu after you put the game in and it all starts up right? I seriously don't remember seeing any "mission select" and I still don't completely believe that you are saying what is true.

You are probably using the PS2 or Wii version, which, unfortunately, has no mission select.

• 5 weeks later...

Wii!

The lightsaber movements in the game match your actual movements with the remote. Other movements feel better as well.

Yes, the graphics aren't that good, but come on, we're playing a game here, not watching a movie! Why do people make such a big deal about graphics?

• 1 month later...

Archived