Home

HI

Don't make fun of my hoe-gun!

It's Texas: the state is, in of itself, a joke. It's only purpose it to garner thirty-five electoral votes for the Republicans every four years and oil. Besides that, it's useless. [/Texas-bashing]

Oh, were you talking about your firetruck/pimpmobile? I say, "AIDS combats FIRE!"

I like Pi. Iz deliciouz.

It's Texas: the state is, in of itself, a joke. It's only purpose it to garner thirty-five electoral votes for the Republicans every four years and oil. Besides that, it's useless. [/Texas-bashing]
Excuse me. I am from Texas. An interesting thing about Texas is that, when people say everything's bigger here, they aren't kidding. An example is that we have big, rusty-iron-nail infested sticks to destroy people who hate on us. Even through the internet's ether. That's how big our hater-whacking sticks are.

Excuse me. I am from Texas. An interesting thing about Texas is that, when people say everything's bigger here, they aren't kidding. An example is that we have big, rusty-iron-nail infested sticks to destroy people who hate on us. Even through the internet's ether. That's how big our hater-whacking sticks are.

I dislike Texas. It spawned Bush. But I like the people. In fact, I've got a very good friend from Texas.

Too bad he doesn't know what the word ether means, Spam :(

_EW_

You dare you insult my intelligence? My tiger will EATZ YOU.

Archived