Home

Scroundel and a planet order question.

dewayne26

I find that scoundrel guardian works quite well. Sneak Attack + force jump= awesome damage.

As for the planet order...I would not do it that way. Waiting that long to pick up HK and Jolee does not seem like a good idea. Also, many party member side quests can be solved on Tatooine and it seems strange to save it for the third planet. I would do Kashyyyk, Tatooine, Manaan, Korriban, but thats just me.

~HOP

Idk, when I tried that, the sand people pwned me. I had to load another save on Kasshyyk and got to Korriban next. I would make Tatooine first or third. But make sure you have bastilla with you and your constantly talking to her. That will clear up her storyline really quickly. You could always go back to tantooine for any other side quests later on (*wink*).

I find that scoundrel guardian works quite well. Sneak Attack + force jump= awesome damage.

As for the planet order...I would not do it that way. Waiting that long to pick up HK and Jolee does not seem like a good idea. Also, many party member side quests can be solved on Tatooine and it seems strange to save it for the third planet. I would do Kashyyyk, Tatooine, Manaan, Korriban, but thats just me.

~HOP

Scoundrel/Guardian (7/13) is the best combo IMHO.

I agree with HOP's planet order. It's the best way. You get Jolee ASAP, who's an awesome team member, and I think it's the easiest planet. You also get that +5 WIS headgear, which is awesome for lightsiders.

Idk, when I tried that, the sand people pwned me. I had to load another save on Kasshyyk and got to Korriban next. I would make Tatooine first or third. But make sure you have bastilla with you and your constantly talking to her. That will clear up her storyline really quickly. You could always go back to tantooine for any other side quests later on (*wink*).
The Sand Peeps will pose no problem for a Guardian with a defense 4 points higher than you're used to!

If you are a guardian, the sand people should not be too much of a problem, though they can be tricky when the use those adhesive grenades. Still, they die in two or three hits, plus the sneak attack and force jump of the Scoundrel/Guardian combo should dispatch them quickly.

Kashyyyk is the easiest, and Korriban is the hardest, I would not reccommend doing that one second unless you want a bit of a challenge.

~HOP

I always do Tatooine first, 'cause I want HK and the money from the swoop track! :lol:

Strategically, Tatooine is probably the best, and there are a lot of easy credits to be made through gaffi sticks and wraid plates. The Tatooine swoop track is easier than the Manaan one IMO, so some credits there too. I just do Kashyyyk first to get Jolee...that and I don't look foreward to running over all that "worthless sand" :xp:

~HOP

I much prefer Solider/Consular at 2/18 split, myself. Gets me a nice butt load of Force powers, as well as the ability to use the decent guns for long-range combat. Just pump up your Dexterity and Constitution as much as you can, and kick some serious tail.

As for planet order, I usually go Tatooine, Kashyyykk, Manaan, and Korriban - mostly for the side-quest advantages granted by Tatooine, and the ability to pick up Jolee pretty quick. Korriban is last for obvious reasons.

Archived