Home

Great news!

Maxstate

gosh darth, get where Razorace lives and move in with him! I can see it now

Darthdie: *knock on Razorace's door*

Razorace: *Opens door* hello?

Darthdie: Hey, I'm Darthdie... you know, from OJP. I kinda need a place to hang while I find a new house...

I don't think my wife would approve.

gosh darth, get where Razorace lives and move in with him! I can see it now

Darthdie: *knock on Razorace's door*

Razorace: *Opens door* hello?

Darthdie: Hey, I'm Darthdie... you know, from OJP. I kinda need a place to hang while I find a new house...

Razorace: Got trees? Money? Bitches?

Darthdie: Max's got those, I told him to meet me tonight at the local cafe.

Razorace: Hmm...

Darthdie: I can offer you some coding hours on your projects!

Razorace: *steps away from the door opening*

Razorace: So about those trees...

K, spent all day packing (serial, only stops were leik to eat) and moving truck iz comming tomorrow sometime. It'll only take leik 6+ hours (6+ only cause got leik 8 siblings which most of them are little sho dey have to go leik every 30 minz) to get to teh mobile home and i'll prolly set up mah computer soon after that (at teh least i'll use mah laptop).

K, spent all day packing (serial, only stops were leik to eat) and moving truck iz comming tomorrow sometime. It'll only take leik 6+ hours (6+ only cause got leik 8 siblings which most of them are little sho dey have to go leik every 30 minz) to get to teh mobile home and i'll prolly set up mah computer soon after that (at teh least i'll use mah laptop).

Can anyone decipher?

Deciphered:

Okay, I spent all my day packing up stuff. (Seriously, the only breaks I had were to eat) and the moving truck will come tomorrow, don't know when.

It will just take six or more hours to get to the mobile home and I will probably set up my computer soon after that. (At the very least I will use my laptop.)

PS.: (Six plus hours only because I got like 8 siblings of which most of them are little so they have ''to go'' almost every 30 minutes.)

Archived