Home

This needs DLC

oliath

Its only a week and a bit in since the game was released and i am already growing bored of it.

It was great fun to play, and i have been through a second time with more powers, but can already feel myself tiring of it.

This is a game that DESPERATELY needs some DLC added and it needs it soon.

New missions and better ranking, more combos to unlock etc would be a great addition.

What do you rekon the chances are of additional content?

I get the feeling that it was released to make a quick buck and nothing more will be added.

I think you people hyped it up too much in your heads and expected too much if you say you're bored with it. I love it, though I do think it's ridiculous how much extra content the last-gen versions got. I plan one buying one of them eventually as well, if said content does not become available for download on XBox 360.

Ha! I was right all along! And you heard the prediction made by me here first, folks. ;)

I hope the design it so that it can not only be played as a separate campaign, but also fits into the main story between the original levels, at the same point it sits in the PS2 version.

Now I don't have to buy the PS2 version! :D I will, however, have to buy an XBox 360 wireless router, though. I've never done the XBox Live thing before.

BAWWW!

No Wii DLC :(

But, we already got what the 360/PS3 people are gonna get, and MOAR. We got to fight Desolous, Phobos, and your dad, because he didn't die on Kashyykk.

Anyways, someone on TG forums told us of this, and, someone pointed out that the person in the first screenshot looked like a DS Luke. I agree with him.

Ha! I was right all along! And you heard the prediction made by me here first, folks. ;)

I hope the design it so that it can not only be played as a separate campaign, but also fits into the main story between the original levels, at the same point it sits in the PS2 version.

Now I don't have to buy the PS2 version! :D I will, however, have to buy an XBox 360 wireless router, though. I've never done the XBox Live thing before.

Remember Silver is free and you can just buy the DLC and be gone!

Wow, that was quick...

Yeah, I'm guessing someone just forgot to put the extra content on the disc. Either that or LA just wants all of our money and will charge high prices for DLC. I've always wanted to pay $100 for a complete game...

Yay good news!

Although i get a horrible feeling they are breaking the character skins and the new map into two seperate downloadables.... which means they will charge for both :confused:

I don't mind paying a bit for a new level or two so long as its not too small, but paying for character skins is a joke seeing as they probably won't add extra gameplay elements.

The whole concept seems a scam to me. I've already paid £40 for the game - I don't really see why I should pay any more. Especially not for a few skins and one, possibly only partial, level - which is apparently shorter then Raxus but longer than Bespin.

So...about an hour more gameplay? And I wonder how much we'll be charged for the pleasure? I see now why it wasn't released on PC (free mods), and why PS3/360 users didn't get the full thing (LA wants yet more money).

I'm not impressed.

Archived