Home

How many times have you beaten Psychonauts?

jaxager

Hello everyone. My son is obsessed with Psychonauts. He is only eight and has beaten the game seven times. He can whiz through the whole thing in a day, now. He wanted me to post a thread to see how many times other people have beaten the game. I am also a gamer and love the game. Unfortunately, I do not have the spare time to beat games over and over again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I beat Psychonauts twice. The first time was on a computer keyboard when it first came out. The second time was with a joystick a few months ago.

I must have died a hundred times on the meat circus level with the keyboard. All the practice must have helped though, because I flew through it with no problem when I played with a joystick.:D

• 4 months later...

I've beeten it once but I've played up to when you get to the asylum about 4 times. Just cos that point for me sort of marks where there is a bit less to explore. But i've got to finnish it again once i buy it off Steam tommorow (my ps2 copy is screwed seriously)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Ironically the only thing getting beaten once I reached the Meat Circus was my PC.

And that was on the Steam release where it's supposed to be eleventy billion times easier! I ask you.

• 1 year later...

Archived