Home

Happy Birthday SkywalkerRules

DrPhil2501

Yep, its that time of year again where people celebrate the day they escape from their mother's internal organs. Just thought I'd return the favour and wish SkywalkerRules a very happy birthday for today. By my estimation, she should be turning 17 today on September 30th.

Thats 884 weeks, multiplying the amount of weeks in a year. Thats 6,205 days. Thats 8,935,200 minutes. Thats 53,467,742 seconds. I can't get any further than that as my calculator has just been exhausted from all those complicated math problems.

Anyway, the point is; lets all wish SR the very best and have a good celebrated day. Cheers :guiness:

AWWW!!! Thanks, guys! Especially you, PK! Ya really made my day. Man, becoming 17 is really something for me. Next year, I'll turn 18 and then... College!!

@ Phantom Knight - You are one of the greatest friends I've had so far here. I really appreciate what you did. If only you and the others could see me hold back the tears...

Enough with the mushy stuff! Thank you so much! :D

@GeneralPloKoon - Thanks! Even if we don't know each other. It's always good to meet a new person. :)

@ Sabretooth - It's GeneralPloKoon B-day too? *gasps* I had no idea! Just kidding. Thanks though. :lol:

@Litofsky - Thank you! Just hope that I don't drink something weird. If ya know what I mean... ;)

@Agent_Katarn00 - Thanks for the rockin band, Katarn00!

@Rev7 - Gracias, Rev7! I promise to write more good stories when I get the chance.

@Shem - Thank you, thank you, Shem! I'll be sure to have the most special day yet.

Thank you all! I am 16, going on 17... oh. Anyway, I really appreciate this. :)

AWWW!!! Thanks, guys! Especially you, PK! Ya really made my day. Man, becoming 17 is really something for me. Next year, I'll turn 18 and then... College!!

@ Phantom Knight - You are one of the greatest friends I've had so far here. I really appreciate what you did.

Hey ditto. And you're very welcome, so enjoy yourself and have a good time.

Archived