Home

Ideas!

Agent_Katarn00

Any game focused on the lesser known characters like Darth Plagueis, would be a good idea.

IMO, I think they already made too many games with Kyle Katarn. Yeah, he is a pretty cool character, but there are others who deserve to have the same attention as Katarn has. Besides, if LA kept focusing on Katarn they would never get any where!

Any game focused on the lesser known characters like Darth Plagueis, would be a good idea.

IMO, I think they already made too many games with Kyle Katarn. Yeah, he is a pretty cool character, but there are others who deserve to have the same attention as Katarn has. Besides, if LA kept focusing on Katarn they would never get any where!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm a nerd,but i'm proud of it!:nut:

But a good game would be the LA company making the story behind Darth nihilus

and making a game of it,he's my other fav.

I have thought this over a million times, so here it goes:

Star Wars: Infiltrator

Gears of War-like open space shooter. You are an Imperial master spy sent to infiltrate into the rebel military. Location of the Tantive 5? Your work. Hoth? Your work. But nearing operation Endor, you're having second thoughts...

Includes famous commando action...possible cameo's from Kyle, Luke etc...

I have thought this over a million times, so here it goes:

Star Wars: Infiltrator

Gears of War-like open space shooter. You are an Imperial master spy sent to infiltrate into the rebel military. Location of the Tantive 5? Your work. Hoth? Your work. But nearing operation Endor, you're having second thoughts...

Includes famous commando action...possible cameo's from Kyle, Luke etc...

Pretty cool,it kind of reminds me of a good stealth based game,

how about a game where you play the whole life of Darth Vader,it would be pretty cool :vadar:

I got a better idea. Do a "Jedi starfighter" game but incorporate force powers. Do a "slow down" when force powers activate so you can weave between shots. or a "zoom in" so you can snipe off critical components off enemy ships causing them to explode or fly out of control with a single shot. It can even be so over the top to be a "Force unleashed" for a fighter pilot

A Jabba the Hutt game, where you play as the crimelord himself. Manage his empire, control the gangstas, hire bontyhuynters to do your bidding, and feed unruley biotches to your pet rancor (or other creatures of your liking)

On the other hand, a Star Wars: Smugglers (or undrworld) game would rock. You can do gta style stuff, triple crossing crime lords, sell your spice, upgrade your ships, even do a bit of bounty hunting if you want, and best of all... PLAY CARDS AT THE CANTINA. Obviously you can do runs and things for the empire or the rebels.

Too bad knowing lucas and tinheads they would never let thsi fly.

How about a new stealth game where you play as an assassin from the empire trying to kill bounty.You can customize your character make your own weapons easily with first person action.You hunt down new Star Wars chracters and go through palaces and towns to get your pay.Also during the game you have to destroy whole space stations and travel through mines and canyons.Also in a multiplayer mode you can play as many star wars characters including-Maw,Jerec,Sarris,Dash Rendar,Mara Jade,Galen Marek,Trebor,Darth

Bane,Kyle Katarn,Darth Vader,Desann,Tavion,Morgan Katarn,Darth Malak,Naga Shadow,

Chewie,Boc,Darth Maul,and Mace Windu.

Archived