What is your favorite K1 Romance?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite K1 Romance?

• Male Revan x Bastila
    • Female Revan x Carth
    • Female Revan x Juhani
    • I dont bother / I like none of them.

whoa! you posted while i was making the poll! :lol:

i agree that bastila is a snoot at first, but she gets over it later. i mean, when i saw bastila at first i was like, "well, *someones* full of themselves"

but then i grew to like her as revan talked with her more.

and it adds a more emotional feel when you're forced to face your lover in combat.

definately! it was so sad fighting her! but the worst thing was, in my first playthrough, i had only 3 persuade and couldnt ppersuade her to come back to the light!

another thing is facing her on the rakatan temple: isnt it weird how she says nothing about your relationship if you talk to her after the kiss, and if you dont talk to her, it unlocks the dialogue?

i dont hate the carth romance. its so hilarious!

Okay, okay, so I'm biased against Carth... :lol:

As many of us are. As previously stated, facing your lover in combat is just so much more dramatic. Bastila's annoyance was done in a way that you could plausibly conclude that she actually enjoyed Revan's hitting on her. Even if you don't agree, Bastila and MRevan are just much more compatable.

Carth spends the whole game telling you how does not trust anybody than all of a sudden he is proclaiming love for fem Revan on the Unknown world. :confused: Just makes no sense.

Juhani...not that much too it. She is just an affectionate kitty with a big temper. I like her, but seems like more of a friend for Revan rather than a lover.

~HOP

Carth spends the whole game telling you how does not trust anybody than all of a sudden he is proclaiming love for fem Revan on the Unknown world. :confused: Just makes no sense.

maybe he was just saying that while he was changing inside. then he's just so happy that revan didnt turn that he doesnt care how weird he would look since he was all about distrust before and just says it.

Juhani...not that much too it. She is just an affectionate kitty with a big temper. I like her, but seems like more of a friend for Revan rather than a lover.

same opinion here :D

male revan - bastila here,simply because bastila is so much fun to piss off,and you get to fight her wich adds depth.

a lot a people say it's childsh,but,i can help it but be childsh around the girl i love,ain't nothing wrong with that!

plus,i can't stomach having carth(or atton) hitting on me

Archived