Home

Downloadable Content Soon To be Unleashed

What is the extra level?

If you refer to the one to be contained in the next-gen console downloadable content, it is supposed to be the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.

EDIT: Blast! Beaten to it...:lol:

I agree with JoeDoe 2.0 - I'd probably only pay for that - and even then reluctantly...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the Wii version, you go to the Jedi Temple "3" times.

:swear:

I wonder might this be a 'test run' of the dlc concept? Start with a little new content, then step it up in another pack if that is successful? After all, there's no point going to the trouble of adding a lot of new content at the cost of a lot of work, if no-one will take it...

Well, maybe it's 'I'm hoping!' :D

So will they be in it or not? I've heard that they will not make the cut, and that the only boss you will face will be Kento Marek.

Man, for as superior as the next-gen version of this game is as far as graphics, physics, story and character interaction go, we sure did get jibbed as far as content goes (as if we didn't already know that). But we're still getting jibbed even as they release portions of the extra content. :(

But we're still getting jibbed even as they release portions of the extra content. :(

I still think that the developer will hold certain things back - that they'll wait to see how successful this round of DLC is before putting time, money and effort into a bigger project.

Fighting Kento was boring...

Aye. We already get to fight him on Kashyyk. If that is all we get, it will be truly pathetic. I would prefer to see that Desolous chap or the other one - Phobos.

I really don't want to fight the same boss twice. It just seems...lazy.

You fight with him on another level.

I was under the impression that we were only getting one level? If so, I would have preferred Desolous or Phobos.

If we are getting multiple Temple levels, then fine. But I still agree that having Kento as a boss twice is laziness. And, as you say, boring.

I still think that the developer will hold certain things back - that they'll wait to see how successful this round of DLC is before putting time, money and effort into a bigger project.

Well, if what they're releasing this time around is so limited then of course they're setting themselves up for total failure!

Also, remember that this is the PS3/360 version we're talking about, and we do not get to fight Kento on Kashyyyk in that version. So making him the boss in the Jedi Temple really isn't all that bad since it won't be redundant like it is in the PS2/Wii version.

But making Kento the only boss, in lieu of Phobos and Desolous, is an entirely different story...

Well, if what they're releasing this time around is so limited then of course they're setting themselves up for total failure!

I'm inclined to agree that this will be met with a degree of hostility due to a lack of scope. Hopefully the developer will show the same attention to gamer's opinions that they (say they) did in making this, and either assure us of a better one or add to it before it comes out.

On that point - anyone got a release date yet?

Also, remember that this is the PS3/360 version we're talking about, and we do not get to fight Kento on Kashyyyk in that version. So making him the boss in the Jedi Temple really isn't all that bad since it won't be redundant like it is in the PS2/Wii version.

I meant that we already fight him in the prologue on the next-gens.:)

• 3 weeks later...

I would prefer a Jedi Temple level that isn't crawling with stormtroopers. Instead, it would be just be exploring it, surveying the ruins, maybe getting a dark vision or two along the way, eventually there would be a sequence similar to the cave at Dagobah, which becomes a boss fight. At this point, Starkiller would have some internal conflict, the dark path Vader laid out for him versus his developing conscience, so the phantom could be a dark version of himself. Kento attempting to contact him here would fit with this conflict. He could make multiple attempts to contact Starkiller before actually succeeding.

• 2 months later...
Does anyone have any good quality, preferrably hi-res, front/back/left/right screenshots of the TFU Sion? I've found the ones here, but the lighting and quality isn't great.
Well, the best I can do is use my digital camera and take pictures of my TV with the shots you want.

Anyway, I know they're not the best, but I hope they're good enough for you:

Head shot:

sionheadshotcz9.jpg

Back Shot:

sionbackshotfl1.jpg

Right Side Shot:

sionrightsideshotxr3.jpg

Left Side Shot:

sionleftsideshothd2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'd really like to see "Dark Jedi Adventure Robes". They would be exactly the same as the Adventure Robes except they would be black and have highlights of blood-red splashed in there (like red colored belts and guantlets).

I'd really like to see "Dark Jedi Adventure Robes". They would be exactly the same as the Adventure Robes except they would be black and have highlights of blood-red splashed in there (like red colored belts and guantlets).

That would be my new favourite costume.

Archived