Home

Does anyone care? I could use a hand...

TheJoe

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The MI2 Speech Project website is up! http://speechproject.mixnmojo.com/

There will be a forum up soon and all discussions on the project will be moved there.

Later on today I'll have a fully-working proof of concept download up. This will be the first time anyone (who hasn't heard the radio play) will get to hear our new Guybrush!

To go through the loopholes and legal stuff, you will actually have to manually insert the speech yourself, all of that will be explained with the POC.

And it's mine and Justin's birthday tomorrow. We both want an Elaine. Give us Elaine! I've had one audition.

Later on today I'll have a fully-working proof of concept download up. This will be the first time anyone (who hasn't heard the radio play) will get to hear our new Guybrush!

Scalping my actors now, are we? :)

Although I have to admit, the second video is rather good. Let me know if you need any characters still. I'd be happy to help.

Oh, as for getting an Elaine... the character of Carl in Beneath Monkey Island was originally 'Carla'. I never had any luck either.

It worked out for the best though, I think!

• 3 weeks later...

Yay! I want to be Stan when he comes up. I'm not sure I have any appropriate voices for any Scabb characters, except maybe my own voice for the cook - I'm Australian, and I reckon that might suit him. I'll e-mail you a recording soon.

PS. I reckon Largo should be Irish

• 7 months later...

Archived