Home

RPG Fate | A Star Wars OJP-E Roleplay Server

HWG

Hello OJP players and Roleplayers alike! My name is Dave, and I'm here to represent RPG Fate. I joined this community not long ago while they were running JA+, and was able to convert them to your wonderful mod, which I now host their servers for them.

We're working out little kinks here and there, but we're an open community devoted solely to roleplay. We hope that you stop by, whether it's from a peak of interest - or you clicked on this topic expecting something better.

Our IP for the server is...

74.200.64.50:29070

You can find our site at ...

http://z4.invisionfree.com/rp_fate

--------

I detest Invision Free, but hopefully in the future we'll move on to more.

Well, if I were to learn C++ I think I might make a "role play" version of OJP-E that fixes some of the spams that happen on RP servers... (lightning delay, 1 use per 10 seconds at least *cough cough*). Then again, I probably won't even learn C++ until there is some good progress on my current project... *cough at darthdie* slap in a server control for lightning use delay */cough*

In V1.3, there's a very cinematic charge up delay (with animation) before the player casts the lightning. It's also more of an offensive push than a damaging tool.

Very Cinematic

*imagines 3 episodes of DBZ worth of "GRAAAHHHAAAAAH"-ing to charge teh lazaah, just to make it fizzle in the end.*

Either that or weird hand gestures oblivion style.

Archived