Home

Just getting into the Comics....

Pwnzor326

the fact that have picked up the Tales of the Jedi means your on the right Path! make sure you pick up the rest of the lines in that era, as well as the conclusive "Redemption" line :) basically if it's got dark horse on it buy it haha, there's a lot of prequal-clone wars-Rise of the Empire stuff available in TPB form, just check ebay, dark horse are currently releasing 4 main Star Wars lines, KotOR, Dark Times (Has been on Hiatus due to Clone wars overkill) Rebellion, and Legacy, I would say just the new stuff is enough to keep you occupied lol, but there is a vast back catalog, check out wookieepedia for some synopsis' see what you like :)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Legacy is probably one of the better at this moment. Art and story have been consistent, which isn't so much the case in the Knights of the Old Republic comics, I think, no matter how much I like the latter. You can't go wrong with either of them, though, in my opinion.

Dark Times and Rebellion are a bit in the shadow of those two mentioned above, and I haven't read anything beyond what is seen in Vector Vol. 1 (which bundles KotOR Vol. 5 & Dark Times Vol. 3), but they both look decent enough comics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

While I've never been big into comics...I have enjoyed both the Crimson Empire graphic novels...

I don't have a comic shop near me, so is there a good place where I can find comics (I know Barnes and Noble sell them, but they only sell the most current issues and just a few graphic novels)?

I don't have a comic shop near me, so is there a good place where I can find comics (I know Barnes and Noble sell them, but they only sell the most current issues and just a few graphic novels)?
Buying online is probably your best option.

^Is there any particular site that has a wide variety of comics for relatively good prices?
Don't know if the price is right, but www.tfaw.com seems to have an extensive collection of comics (Dark Horse, Marvel, DC,...). Dark Horse always links to it, and you can pre-order a comic there the moment it appears on the Dark Horse website.

Archived