Home

WTF of the week!

leXX

lexx, have you been going through my things?!

Ok, I'll 'fess up. I thought it was just an exceptionally glittery and talkative daddy-long-legs so I gave it a smack.

It was only once i'd seen the charming film 'hook' about a boy who can't cant grow up who

grows up

that I realised what I'd done!

As I've seen a lot of shops in my time I can see that it's fake. The pixels, I see them.

It's really not a photo shop piece of work.

It’s a real model, supposedly a Magicians' prop maker made this thing and I must say did one hell of a job. Anyway this thing was up on e-bay for sale years ago, I was able to find a BBC news article of the sale here (click me).

It’s a real model, supposedly a Magicians' prop maker made this thing and I must say did one hell of a job. Anyway this thing was up on e-bay for sale years ago, I was able to find a BBC news article of the sale here (click me).

What a lurk! :eek:

LOL what can I say I get more enjoyment reading the sawampies posts then I do in makeing my own, or reaplying with something thats allready been said. Besides the sawp doesn't need another nut posting things :xp:

Especially when said nut has absolutely no concept of proper grammar and spelling.

samuel_L_Jackson.gif

Little thing called macabre sculpture. Hurrrr....

Archived