Home

Leader of the Werewolf Clan

I thought I'd recreate my character, if thats ok. Before you ask: yes, I have watched Hellsing, hence why my character is based on Alucard. He's awsome! =D

Name: Baldur Illumine

Species: Human/Vampire Hybrid

Appearance: - Blood Red Eyes

- Shoulder length black hair

- Red head band

- Wears a long black coat, over dark combat suit.

- Black Hat

Weapons: Rapier-like Gunsword, with a shorter blade. Fires Silver Nitrate infused Bullets

Personality: Cold and unpredictable. Has a high sense of honor.

Bio: Baldur is a half human, half vampire hybrid working for the Harker Organisation, that deals with the threat of Super Natural phenominen. Before he was born, his father was a Vampire of a royal family, and his mother was a human. After his birth, his grandfather murdered his parents in disgust and left Baldur to die. It was then that the Harker Organisation had discovered Baldur and trained him to become one of theirs. As a vampire hybrid, he posseses many of their abilities: including imunity to sunlight. But vulnerable to Garlic and Silver.

Name: Gerris Kershaw

Species: Human

Appearance: A tanned complexion doubled with a Athletic build. Six foot one.

Weapons: M240. P-64 (Polish Sidearm).

Bio: Gerris is your average guy. He's a Sergeant in the US Military. With a good shot and keen eyesight, he has many a'time proved himself. His quick reaction and stunning speed attribute's to his reputation. He is very serious about his job, treating his Soldier's as his responsibility and treating his Superior's as his better. His social restraint has gave him a good name and he is respected. In his job he has three loyalties. He put's his Comrade's lives before his own and is never one to stray from the call of duty. Loyal to country and flag, he is proud of his people.

Personality: He is loyal and kind, alway's putting other's before himself.

As you said, I need a good guy :)

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Iain Rangel

Species: Vampire

Appearance: tan and black cloak

Personality: rough agresive and very dangerous

Weapons: ak 74, ak47

Bio: Iain, and nick were brother when they were humans. they all was got in fight, and made each get in trouble. but iain alwas looked after Nick. after the car crash iain looked for Nick, but it was useless but one night in the alley iain got bitten by a vampire after that night Iain vanished of the face of earth

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Name: Revan Saren

Species: Werewolf

Appearance: Waist-length black hair, Blue irises with purple corneas instead of white, About 5'6, Tan-ish complexion, Angelic-like beauty, Wears a skin-tight black-leather suit with a black trench coat http://aimostudio.com/main/uploaded_images/Young-Revan-795510.jpg (her in normal clothes)

Personality: Very cold at first meeting, but in reality extremely friendly

Weapons: Two automatic handguns around the waist, an m-16 strapped to her back

Bio: At age 3, she was bitten by a rouge, hungry werewolf that did not have the guts to kill her once he had seen her beauty and innocence. She struggled in her own pack fo ryears, rapes being common, everyday things for her. She finally ran away from hr pack in search for a mate at age 13. She had run to her current location after catching the scent of other Wolves.

• 2 weeks later...
This looks nice, Revan's Girl. And welcome to LF Forums! :)

Unfortunately... my thread doesn't seem to be active anymore. Many players haven't responded in like... months.

But hey, you can use your character in my "Heavy Midnight 2 - Shards" thread. :)

I'll look for the casting call for Shards :thmbup1: But I want to use a differetn picture. :)

Archived