Home

The Force Unleashed 2? Possible Spoliers

Nedak

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh, I'd prefer a male character, but not the one they're suggesting in the article...I guess if they're desperate. That's just my opinion. And for sequels, I don't think they should only be limited to using the time in between episode 3 and 4. They could do other times as well, just not KotOR time, either within the prequel times or after the classic trilogy times would be good to me.

I Don't want it, I get so angry when the powers that be just dont listen. TFU should of been K3, it wasn't. TFU is NO KotOR, Luckily the TFU was just OK, so it didn't completely tarnish LA, but the game is far from compelling, the lack of customization, too short, the Gary Stu syndrome is through the roof, it's too big for it's boots. The Idea of over the top force powers has haunted me from day 1, I hope they don't think it's a good idea to continue this as a multi era/Character franchise like the "NJO unleashed", the "Old republic unleashed" etc. Just release the DLC so I can get my monies worth and close the book!

With this and the Clone wars powering the Lucas empire at the moment I'm beginning to think that George is surrounding himself with the wrong people

I Don't want it, I get so angry when the powers that be just dont listen. TFU should of been K3, it wasn't. TFU is NO KotOR, Luckily the TFU was just OK, so it didn't completely tarnish LA, but the game is far from compelling, the lack of customization, too short, the Gary Stu syndrome is through the roof, it's too big for it's boots. The Idea of over the top force powers has haunted me from day 1, I hope they don't think it's a good idea to continue this as a multi era/Character franchise like the "NJO unleashed", the "Old republic unleashed" etc. Just release the DLC so I can get my monies worth and close the book!

I don't know about the rest of you, but other than the shortness of the game, I think Force Unleashed fulfilled my expectations. I love it.

(SPOILERS)

If they make a TFU2, I want it to be about Maris Brood. Even though SK squashed her in their little saber bout, she'd be a cool character to be, I think. She could stay behind the scenes, never part of the Rebellion, just watching them and helping them from afar. All through the game, she could be struggling with her inner darkness, trying to turn away from the Dark Side, like she told SK she would. Hopefully the dark side ending would be a little happier. She wouldn't look good at all in skin-grafted armor! And, hopefully, the Light Side ending would be happier as well.

And beside that, I want to use her lightsabers. :xp:

If they make a TFU2, I want it to be about Maris Brood.

That. I'm glad someone agrees. Plus, don't you think it's dumb that she was in the game for about three minutes total? She was totally useless to the plot. A follow up story centralized on her would make her presence in the game much more understandable.

I'm glad someone agrees. Plus, don't you think it's dumb that she was in the game for about three minutes total? She was totally useless to the plot. A follow up story centralized on her would make her presence in the game much more understandable.

Yea, my thoughts exactly! Come on, she's supposed to be one of the six core characters, and she has far, far less less 'screen time' than any of the others! When I saw her run off, I thought "And there we have The Force Unleashed 2!"

Archived