Home

The Force Unleashed 2? Possible Spoliers

Nedak

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't mind playing as Maris Brood in a sequel if her story was properly developed - explaining how she came to be with Shaak-Ti, for example. I know it was outlined in character bios, but I think it would be better explained in-game.

It seems to me that she is very likely to be the focus of some project in the future - given that she appears twice in cutscenes on two different levels, and has a foreboding commentary from Bail Organa on his fears about her path, and could easily be seen as light or dark side. And, more than anything else, she seems completely enigmatic - no mention of her outside TFU.

Now if they would only get rid of the dozy 'nightstick'-style lightsabres...

(Actually, that seems to be yet more evidence for her return - a different-for-the-sake-of-it sabre style...:xp:)

I just don't want to play as a girl! You would be this wimpy little person! It doesn't matter what you say, that is MY oppinion.

Dude... you obviously haven't been around to many chicks... most that I know, are willful, headstrong, and brave, and far from whimpy... especially during that time of month... :fist:

Yea, really! Come on, she lives on a fungus planet full of flesh-eating diseases, rancors, and sarlaacs for what? twenty years or so? You have to be amazingly tough to survive in a place like that for several years. And look at her pet. Meanest, ugliest critter this side of Yuuzhan'tar...

Well I personally don't want to play as Maris in TFU2. NOT because she's a girl, but because her character just didn't really interest me that much. But... it still would be nice to have her in the game, maybe even join your team or whatever. But I really think I wouldn't enjoy playing as her.

I still think she would be a good leading character in that her story after TFU is wide open - allowing the developers substantial freedom to develop the character.

A totally new character - maybe even a different era - would of course be good as well, so long as it is well executed, but I think it's fairly obvious that the developers have pegged Maris for a return.

And I hate those lightsabres!

Well I personally don't want to play as Maris in TFU2. NOT because she's a girl, but because her character just didn't really interest me that much. But... it still would be nice to have her in the game, maybe even join your team or whatever. But I really think I wouldn't enjoy playing as her.

Who else is there to turn to?

Archived