Home

The Force Unleashed 2? Possible Spoliers

Nedak

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved The Force Unleashed game. The story, music, graphics andsound were great. The game was too short I agree. Maris Brood and Shak Ti are hot. Too bad Shak Ti died. She was my 2nd favorite jedi in theprequel. #1 would of been Aayla Secura. I wish they would just release Star Wars Battlefront III. I have been waiting for 4 years. These two Battlefront spin-offs on handheld were just plain terrible.

Do any of you guys really think that there will be a force unleashed 2?

According to VGChartz, the game sold about 6.6 million copies across all released platforms, but it didn't really get the greatest of reviews. Anything to make more $$$ is all that matters, though.

If it's just gonna be the same thing with a different storyline and 2 new outfits, I won't bother with it. I guess I'm just addicted to the whole RPG thing of being able to play through multiple times and having different experiences, but honestly, this game was only worth playing through once, and it wasn't exactly long.

• 1 month later...

Well I don't know whether to support a TFU 2, but it would make sense to use the same game engine as for the last game and just make something else completely. They spent so much to make the game, so why not just take onto what already exists and create something new with it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Anybody who got a chance to catch the 2009 Spide VGA got to see this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs_kkJRNbf0

It seems that TFU2 is going to happen in 2009. It seems that Galen Merek is still the main character, even though I don't completely understand how he survived. We know it doesn't follow the dark side ending, because that did an even bigger job of dumping on continuity (intentionally, understood, enjoyable) then the games existence period. My guess is that it follows the light side ending, even though we witness a dead Starkiller at the end of that. Now Vader faked Galen's death once in the first, it is possible that they could do it again, but I don't know. The trailer looks as though it's going to be the same exact thing as the first one, except we might get to see some Yoda.

I agree with the votes for Battlefront III. It would have so much potential on a next gen system. I think that Battlefront: Elite Squadron would go over really well on the 360 or PS3. I've yet to play RC or KOTOR, but what I've heard of KOTOR, the Sith in that game seem just as overpowered as Starkiller. I, personally, don't believe that beefing up somethings power is how you should go about making a good game. But it looks like we're getting a sequel anyway.

Archived