Home

Welcome to the 1000/1000 Club ^^

Lantzen

Most because im bored, but post here if you have got all the achievements for the Xbox version. Don't know if any other version have achievements. And discuss if you though it was hard to get. Personally i though it was quite easy to get them in this game, just some grinding for the 500 kill with *Insert random Force Power"

Now the game will probaly start collecting dust until the DLC arrives

I don't have all the achievements yet, but I'm wondering if anyone knows ways I can use grip to kill people and have it count towards those achievements? I have the first achievements for all of the powers but grip. If I throw a lightsaber at someone while holding them in the air with grip does it count?

I don't have all the achievements yet, but I'm wondering if anyone knows ways I can use grip to kill people and have it count towards those achievements? I have the first achievements for all of the powers but grip. If I throw a lightsaber at someone while holding them in the air with grip does it count?

You could just hold the block button and press attack, that also works

I have 1000 achievements, the hardest for me was.....i think Sith Master... every boss was a challenge.

Agreed

I didn't quite have the urge to beat the game on a higher difficulty level, so I've managed to get 45/47 achievements.

So from my experience, the most time consuming achievement, probably because it was the most boring and less pleasurable, was Lightning Shield Mastery.

Ligthing Shield was one of the easisest of the Mastery achievement, except ligthing. If you played the game on easy, and activated a fully trained shield all stormtroopers died when they got inside 5-10 meters from you

With the grip thing, just throw them away. Grip then throw, think if you use them as ligthing bomb it still counts as a grip kill

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

HEYA, not quite at 1000 yet, but i am making it my mission to get 1000 before Force Unleashed 2 comes out.

I found some of the boss's so tedious on Sith Lord difficulty so i was wondering if anyone knew if after i finished the game on Lord, could i change the difficulty to Master, select the first level and then play it through again. This means i would have all the force powers at the start.

BUT, will the game then think i changed the difficulty and not give me the Achievement for completing it on Master?

any idea's?

HEYA, not quite at 1000 yet, but i am making it my mission to get 1000 before Force Unleashed 2 comes out.

I found some of the boss's so tedious on Sith Lord difficulty so i was wondering if anyone knew if after i finished the game on Lord, could i change the difficulty to Master, select the first level and then play it through again. This means i would have all the force powers at the start.

BUT, will the game then think i changed the difficulty and not give me the Achievement for completing it on Master?

any idea's?

The achievement difficulties are stacked. If you beat it on Sith Lord, you will unlock the Sith Master, Sith Warrior, Sith Apprentice achievements as well; basically any difficulty achievement underneath the the difficulty you beat it on will unlock after you beat it.

Archived