Home

Deathstar Holocron fail

oliath

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

I was going through the game again following a guide and collecting every Holocron for the achievement.

I had ONE left to go on the DeathStar mission.... picked it up and no achievement.

When i checked the mission status in the menu it had changed from saying 14/15 Holocrons to 0/15

Anyone had anything similar :-(

Yep

Gone back through some other missions and then reloaded the death star level and no cigar.

Even odder is that it doesn't even record my force points anymore in the mission status screen. Also... in the bit where it says additional objectives or whatever (above force points) instead of saying the objective there it reads this ' *default text here '

So something has gone very very wrong inside the game.

Oh really.

Thats a shame.

Im not sure i will bother trying to find all the Holocrons again as it was the least fun part of the game!

I found out that if i start a new game all the Holocrons are back in place, so i might level up to the max and then go back through on easy to find them all again. Booo Hooo.

Funny thing is that i previously owned the PS3 version of the game.

I ended up playing through it again once i had unlocked all my force powers and enjoying it even more... and then i thought that if i traded it in for the 360 version i would at least have achievements to give me reward for playing it so much lol.

Shame they didn't put trophies in the PS3 version though as i think i did prefer it on that console.

I know some people don't get trophies or achievements... but in my opinion they really do add so much to a game and increase its replay value.

Archived