Home

Best Film Of 2008

Revan 411

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Believe me, the best film of 2008 is Hulk 2. Iron Man is second to Hulk 2, because the fight between Man and Monger isn't very cool in my opinion. Dark Knight is third. Don't go mad at me, because I think Dark Knight is more detective than action. Then, comes other movies like Kung-fu Panda, etc. I personally don't like Wall-E, because the story is too "childish" for me. I'm a hardcore fan. That's why I put Hulk first, then Iron Man second.

I refuse to believe you, Hulk 2 was garbage, much like the first one. :carms:

So what if Dark Knight was more detective than action, that doesn't take anything

away from it's awesomeness.

Believe me, the best film of 2008 is Hulk 2. Iron Man is second to Hulk 2, because the fight between Man and Monger isn't very cool in my opinion. Dark Knight is third. Don't go mad at me, because I think Dark Knight is more detective than action. ..... That's why I put Hulk first, then Iron Man second.

I somewhat agree, but I think Iron Man was a little better than Hulk. Dark Knight was good, but lacked what it would take to overcome The Incredible Hulk and Iron Man.

I mostly enjoyed Clone Wars (it's Star Wars!), Dark Knight and I'm really waiting forward to Quantum of Solace and Tropic Thunder (it isn't out in Greece yet!:xp:)

|I|

I'm liking the clone wars series...the movie was horrible, but the series isn't half bad. I really want to see Quantum of Solace, and tropic thunder was pretty funny.

Max Payne has 18% on the Tomatometer. Yet another shoddy video game adaption it would seem.

I hate that filmmakers keep doing this - it is well known that video games do not transfer well into films - with few (if any) exceptions.

I can see Quantum of Solace snatching away Dark Knight's crown at the end of the month, though!:D

Archived