Home

We need a Corley Motors shirt...

...we've got Grim, DotT is coming out, (right?) and seriously, all I can think of right now is how cool it would be to have this logo cmlogo.gif looking weathered and awesome on a t-shirt.

I've checked Zazzle, Cafe Press, and no such luck. If there are any online stores that you can request designs, spread the word, because Corley Motors needs a shirt, especially since LucasArts is just sitting on the license and doing nothing with it. (But that is for another thread, another day...)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I really doubt that LucasArts is going to do anything with its old titles accept renew them to insure no one can revive them. They dropped the new Sam and Max game, and they dropped the next-gen Indy game. Whoever is making these decisions is reducing LucasArts to nothing but a legal entity concerned with copyrights of game IPs they'll never return to.

Someone, buy all of LucasArts' shares and get those retro shirts made, and maybe even bring back the old franchises!

• 4 weeks later...
however, did you notice that on the dark t-shirts the "Corley Motors" text is missing below the logo? Was that intentional, or a cafepress error?

That was intentional, I thought for some reason that some of the shirts looked better without the letters. If you want though, I guess I could make it so that there are letters on the black shirts as well.

Also, welcome to the forums! :)

Archived