Home

User info box

I had a thought refering to the user info box that appears on every page:

userinfo.jpg

Would it be possible to add onto this? I was thinking of the addition of Post Count and Posting Rate (a % of how often you post)

I mainly would want Post Count added, I am one who likes to keep track of my post count at all times.

I had a thought refering to the user info box that appears on every page:

userinfo.jpg

Would it be possible to add onto this? I was thinking of the addition of Post Count and Posting Rate (a % of how often you post)

I mainly would want Post Count added, I am one who likes to keep track of my post count at all times.

You can do that every time you post. :xp:

Your post count shouldn't be that important, surely?

You can do that every time you post. :xp:

Right, but what about when you go to log on, as soon as you do you start at the home page. The info box could show you what your post count is up at and also show your post rating. This would also be helpful to members that have not logged on for a long time.

Your post count shouldn't be that important, surely?

To each his own!

Right, but what about when you go to log on, as soon as you do you start at the home page. The info box could show you what your post count is up at and also show your post rating.

I don't think the post counter is meaningful enough to warrant making the login/navbar area bigger to fit such a display into every page on the forums. However as a compromise I've added your post count to the "Forum Statistics" box in the right-hand column on the Lucasforums front page, so you can behold it whenever you go there. :)

Archived