Home

How big is your graphics card? (show it off!!)Poll+Questions

How much dedicated graphics memory does your primary computer have? (SLI=total)  

36 members have voted

1. 1. How much dedicated graphics memory does your primary computer have? (SLI=total)

• 1 GB+(/the scale BIG!)
    • 512 MB
    • 256 MB
    • 128 MB
    • 64 MB
    • 32 MB
    • 16 MB
    • 8 MB
    • 4 MB-(/off the scale LOW)
    • In Between (please specify)

Interesting.... Ive counted 4 ATI cards, half of those belonged to girls...

must be the pretty red PCB :xp:

@Stoffe - the thread wasnt really made for showing off, if you look at the thread starters specs.. Jesus does not have 1337 gR4FiX [/loves having a member called Jesus to always quote/refer to] :D

mtfbwya

@Stoffe - the thread wasnt really made for showing off, if you look at the thread starters specs.. Jesus does not have 1337 gR4FiX [/loves having a member called Jesus to always quote/refer to]

the thread was made to find out the stats on how much memory people have, and for any random graphics related Q&A anyone has. and uh, it was made for bragging... :D (for people who have the L33T cards, that is! i mean, its only fair that hardware like that earns you respect! :lol:)

yeah, im referred to as "jesus" or "Jigos" its up to you ;)

That's exactly what I mean, it says 0MB, I looked right at were you said and where it shows in that picture, it says 0MB.

can you play games on it?

[edit]

and right now, i'm quite surprised at the current results of the poll! no 32 or 64mb'ers! and i wouldve thought there'd be more 128mbs

• 5 weeks later...

Stock-clocked 1Gb Sapphire Radeon HD 4850. It's awesome. I don't have any games that utilize it to the max (i.e. no crysis), but I can run my dell 27" and dell 20" widescreens at max resolutions in racing sims with no graphical issues.

I needed a card that can handle CAD work along with what little gaming I have time for, and this fit the bill nicely. I bought it to replace my old 7900 GS that crapped out and died on me. Since I have media center I only have one slot open (I need my free tivo), so I bought the best single slot card I could find at the time.

....Since I have media center ...

hey, you havent been to xpmediacentre.com.au have you? If so, say howdy next time :D Im pretty easy to spot - Im generally the one fightin' with the Linux Nazis that live there... :D

I love my mce rigs too, bugger Tivo or FoxIQ when you can DIY ;)

mtfbwya

hey, you havent been to xpmediacentre.com.au have you? If so, say howdy next time :D Im pretty easy to spot - Im generally the one fightin' with the Linux Nazis that live there... :D

I love my mce rigs too, bugger Tivo or FoxIQ when you can DIY ;)

mtfbwya

Unfortunately, I haven't, sorry. Sounds like there's good stuff there though.

Hahaa true about the DIY. It's great being able to record TV if I need to study or do other un-fun things.

Archived