Home

The Vader Game

oliath

I really enjoy the first level of this game and think its a great shame that you don't get to play a few more missions as Vader.

I guess its because this is not so much about his story.... however... after watching Episode III i am always left wishing that we could see him go on a rampage using his powers (and of course all the new digital technology :D )

Anyone rekon ther might release a game that bridges Vader's story between Episode III and IV?

As a playable character i suppose he is not quite as fun as the Apprentice, but in terms of mythos.... Vader is a legend and it felt awesome to be him for that brief moment... walking cooly around the camp, flinging Wookies from bridges.

Oh... and that reminds me.... of all the destruction stuff in the game, i found that wood and glass were by far the most satisfying things to throw people into. I do wish that there had been much more wood around!! I know its very out of place in a space station.

I agree with you, being Vader for a while was one of the most anticipated (for me) points of the game pre-release, and one of the most satisfying levels in the game. I actually sat laughing to myself as I threw Wookiees through the wooden walls and gates! :lol: Grabbing the Wookiee berserkers mid-jump and casually casting them from the platforms was great fun too!

Whether we see more of Ep.3 to Ep.4 Vader...I very much hope so. GL has acknowledged that it's an area of great interest for fans (though I can't remember where), so it probably isn't out of the realm of possibilities. It's a relatively new development (RotS released in 2005) so we may (hopefully) see some Vader-centric games in the future.

Oh that would be great if there was.

Perhaps due to the massive success of this game, and now that they have the engine it would be easy money for them!!!

I'm not sure how frustrating it could get though to have to walk so slowly for the entire game, but perhaps the level design could compensate for it.

It would also be great to see the already fun level of destruction turned up to 11 :D

I want to walk down a corridoor and do a force repulse and have the actual sides of the corridoors buckle a bit under the force.

Well it's not perfect, but the PS2 version (I can't confirm the other versions) you can play as Vader via an unlockable costume.. As well as Luke and the Emperor.

I can get the Emperor costume unlocked on the PS3, but the 'SITHLORD' code for Vader doesn't seem to work. :(

Can anyone confirm that a Vader skin exists for the PS3 and 360? And if so, WHAT IS IT????

:D

Archived