Home

Bastilla: Like her or hate her

Endorenna

Bastilla: Like her or hate her?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Bastilla: Like her or hate her?

• What an awesome character! I love her!
    • She got cool after she turned Dark Side
    • I like her solely for her looks and her accent
    • Meh, she's okay.
    • Romance her? Gag me...
    • Shut up, you spoiled, pampered little twit of a Jedi Princess!
    • Die, Jedi dog!
    • Yoda...

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Meh. She's all right. She has too much faith in the Jedi Council and has no belief in her own strength.

The Jedi Council are the holders of all that is wise and good and the only hope to stand against the Dark Side blah blah blah. That constant extolling on the virtues of the Jedi Council was annoying.

Bastilia didn't have her own mind.

• 5 months later...

Bastilia was excellent. There were a few things I didn't like too much. But overall superb character at the right place and right time. The arrogance (and trying to contol it) coupled with the teasing (how she lost her saber in Taris and got captured) makes for some great fun. She has lots of spirit, yet you can poke holes and fluster her (especially while flirting). What's not to like? She's your little firecracker.

Maybe not one of the best personalities ever in the history of gaming, but one of the most capturing IMHO. There was much more going on than personality expression. Hard to explain.

BTW, why couldn't she escape her cage until after the swoop race? Was the Revan force bond the key to help her focus on pushing through?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I liked her, though I didn't much care for her "holier than thou" attitude especially when she (to nobody's surprise) succumbs to the Sith. I found her preachiness less annoying and contradictory than Kreia's (even though I greatly like Kreai too :)), because at least with Bastila she is somewhat "nice" about telling you off and even gives you a kiss with Kreia on the other hand you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

What is his/her name?

Not sure on kid's names, but TOR hints that Satele Shan is a direct descendant of Revan in the latest Threat of Peace issue (#26 I think). Given that, plus her last name, it's safe to assume that Revan and Bastila did have at least one child.

Smokin' body though...

And the voice too...

Then I wonder what became of Basty and Rev after he returned from the outer regions! Were they reunited? Have any theories?

We don't really know enough at this point about that. How much time did Revan spend with Bastila before leaving the known galaxy? He might have knocked her up and left without knowing she was preggo.

We also don't know if he did return from the unknown regions. He might have died out there without ever coming back.

I think that there's a good chance that some of this story will be resolved in TOR either through Threat of Peace webcomics or as part of the actual story in-game.

Archived