Home

The Wait is Over...

Tomak Ta-Zak

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The title of this thread is misleading. I thought this would be about KOTOR III, but it's about the stupid MMO that no one wants. We always knew this thing was happening.

Stupid false advertisement. They're going to make the MMO in lieu of a proper sequel. :(

Don't say no one. Quite a few people want the MMO. I happen to be one of them. Granted I also want a proper sequel, but the MMO is exciting news. They have not admitted what we all knew haha. Funny, this has to be the worst kept secret in gaming history. We've known about it for nearly 3 years, but never had confirmation.

"You did not just say the bane of Warcraft III is a good online game"

I don't understand. What do you mean by saying that? :)

Bane means:

A cause of harm, ruin, or death

So basically I'm implying that DotA is the destroyer of Warcraft III, I could go on, but that's severely off-topic.

Could anybody show me the source of the "The Wait is Over" pic?

Sorry I'm getting off topic :p

Anyway, I don't like MMO SW, it's too...... unfocused. Different from SW. SW has main character on every story, the story is focused on the character's "life". In MMO, everyone can be a god, and that's not comforting for me (because I prefer 1 main character for a story):)

Oh yeah! Sweet find, man! I was looking for the back of that card for quite a while now! :D

Hooded figure comes into view at last. The background is a bit more unclear on the back, but it definitely looks like KotOR architecture. That shiny metal thingy is also reminiscent of KotOR art, although this one looks sharper, cooler and sexier.

I wonder what that blurred thing is right in the center of the background. he looks like some droid enemy to me and reminds me of one of those mechs from MechWarrior 4. The area looks like it's a dock or warehouse of some sort, with a large door facing out into a city that looks like Coruscant or Nar Shaddaa.

maybe they announced that a partnership between Bio n Lucas would spawn an MMO, but after realizing a majority of forum posters were unhappy with such a game have spent the last year making it a single player with Multiplayer content? Not saying they would listen to fans, but it is possible

I was being Sarcastic Brainiacs below.... :sigh: lol, please

maybe they announced that a partnership between Bio n Lucas would spawn an MMO, but after realizing a majority of forum posters were unhappy with such a game have spent the last year making it a single player with Multiplayer content? Not saying they would listen to fans, but it is possible

:rofl: :rofl:

I never noticed the money smelled bad? :xp:

Archived