Home

The Wait is Over...

Tomak Ta-Zak

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
has the mmo been rumoured about for years?

KOTOR 3 has.

i'm just holding onto last hope that its that...

Well who knows, they might spring a seperate KOTOR single player game on us if we turn up on George Lucas' doorstep and say we will shine his shoes if his game company makes us a game :xp:

Blah

I never noticed the money smelled bad? :xp:

like they would listen to us fans. lol, please.

you got an opinion on the topic or just a smart mouth guys?? anyhoo I was being sarcastic, like anything a fan has said has ever been considered? I'm looking forward to it though MMO or SPRPG. the invite says SP to me

Just look at teh picture I doubt that could be an MMO I mean it just doenst look MMOish no gimped graphics, it looks like its where a boss fight could initiate which means only 1 thing. God is real... and KotOR 3 is coming. Another reason I believe it is K3 is because none of the game reporters will stop using MMORPG to piss us off so that when it hits we all love LucasArts like it was the day SWG (Pre-CU not the new s@#$) was release. And my last reason for it be K3 is because they have said "For Years". KotOR 3 has probably been the most anticipated game EVER and hasnt even been official yet so I still dont believe its KotOR MMO. WHat is this: http://kotor3.net/ lol I had edited this post so many times SOMEONE POST LOL... If this is an MMO there is a slight chance it wont be released for 360 meaning less sells. But if it is our beloved K3 I am sure it will be released for both PC, 360, Mac (Eventually) and maybe MAYBE PS3.

sidenote: It is definately Star Wars look at that statue. Well it looks like I now have 4 games I want for Xbox 360 (This one will most likely come on the 360 and the PC)

1. Aliens: Colonial Marines

2. BattleField: Bad Company

3. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

4. New KotOR game

...no gimped graphics...

I dunno, but judging by those seriously pre-early screenshots, the graphics don't look a whole lot advanced from KotOR II, which would could probably be considered gimped, since KotOR II's graphics were already outdated when it was released...

Yah the is true but we dont know about that concept art... It could have bee for another game but yah but thats doesnt bother me it might just be the engine (Odyssey) is not the greatest engine for graphics I mean for all I know K2 might have been the game it was used in last. But if its an MMO I doubt its using Odyssey unless it totally different than what we saw in K1 and K2. At Darth_Chief yes I do play on Live but havnt found the time to buy a new 12 Month card. So as of now I am not playing Live though when this Winter break comes I might buy a 12 Month card since than I will have teh time to actually use it.

Yah, the true is that we dont know about that concept art... It could have been for another game but yah but thats doesnt bother me it might just be the engine (Odyssey) is not the greatest engine for graphics I mean for all I know K2 might have been the game it was used in last. But if its an MMO I doubt its using Odyssey unless it totally different than what we saw in K1 and K2. At Darth_Chief yes I do play on Live but havnt found the time to buy a new 12 Month card. So as of now I am not playing Live though when this Winter break comes I might buy a 12 Month card since than I will have teh time to actually use it.

This stuff?? It looks like Knights' style of artwork.

has the mmo been rumoured about for years?

KOTOR 3 has.

i'm just holding onto last hope that its that...

KOTOR MMO has been rumored about for years....KOTOR 3 has been hopeless dreamed about by the few people on this forum...more people want an MMO than don't... I'll take both but def want this MMO.

KOTOR 3 has been hopeless dreamed about by the few people on this forum...more people want an MMO than don't...

Firstly, we're not 'hopeless'.

And more people would like a sequel that's true to the other games, in the same style, and Single Player, not some overblown MMO that'll have fanboys ruining it.

Firstly, we're not 'hopeless'.

And more people would like a sequel that's true to the other games, in the same style, and Single Player, not some overblown MMO that'll have fanboys ruining it.

Quoted for god damned emphasis.

A KotOR MMO would be a miserable excuse for an addition to the franchise. I'll personally begin an Orwellian style Two Minutes Hate focusing on whatever idiot made the choice to make a damned MMO instead of a real game.

Astor, I really doubt that. A well made Star Wars MMO would be a license to print money. I can imagine that's probably the only thing that might be able to break WoW's strangehold.

Oh, I completely understand the financial aspects and advantages of a MMO, I was merely explaining that it's not just a 'few' people who would *like* a single player game.

It's just a shame that the money wins out...

(shrug) I really don't mind an MMO; in fact it may be an interesting play and it has far more potential already than Galaxies. If Bioware has good time to work on it, and pulls it off well, then it might be a real fun game, during an interesting point in SW history. But, of course, the simple problem is that... I DO want a K3 at some point. And yet, nothing. Then the news of an MMO hits me. Seems almost like rubbing sand in the wound... :xp:

I would like an MMO if you didn't have to have Xbox Livr Gold. I just ended my membership...I wish you could just use a silver membership. :(
Interesting that you seem to make the assumption that this MMORPG will be made available on the Xbox 360 platform when so few MMORPG's have made it to the consoles.

I tend to agree with your assumption though. Even though it never happened LucasArts wanted to bring SWG to the original Xbox. I think that LucasArts and BioWare will want to make this game available on PS 3 and Xbox 360 in addition to PC. Guess we'll just have to wait and see if they're going to make consoles happen this time around. ;)

Interesting that you seem to make the assumption that this MMORPG will be made available on the Xbox 360 platform when so few MMORPG's have made it to the consoles.

I tend to agree with your assumption though. Even though it never happened LucasArts wanted to bring SWG to the original Xbox. I think that LucasArts and BioWare will want to make this game available on PS 3 and Xbox 360 in addition to PC. Guess we'll just have to wait and see if they're going to make consoles happen this time around. ;)

Hmm..

What if LA decides to make K3 for the consoles, and the MMO for the PC?

IMO, it would be a huge mistake. They would be doing the same thing they did with TFU, which disappointed many players.

Archived