Home

The Wait is Over...

Tomak Ta-Zak

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick...

Tomorrow is the day of the not so climatic announcement of a Star Wars game. Time can't go by any slower. We will most likely find out details within a few days. I hope someone says something tomorrow night. All of the planets will align; thus, giving us the greatest not so climatic announcement of The Old Republic.

How is everyone feeling now? :)

How much are you willing to bet this game is going to be a Smurfs MMORPG?

If it turns out to not be Star Wars, it's going to be so hilarious. Maybe it's Monkey Island V?

:lol:

If it's going to be a MMORPG, I'm not only going to be disappointed in the fact that it's an MMO, but also by the fact the LucasArts is excluding all the people who have poor internet connections from playing their game (Including me). I'm personally not going to pay monthly fees for a game that will only work* half the time.

*intense lagging.

*Sigh* Well, as tomorrow approaches, all we can do is wait and see.

I'm trying to avoid getting to excited, but if it proves true that a SP KotOR game is on the works I'll have to call the local hospital.

Isnt it just coming up to about 4 - 5 yrs since we have started gagging for

K3?

We've been asking for the game since 2004, when the first dude finished the game and announced, "It's incomplete!"

In terms of Star Wars I don't really care what it's called or about as long as it's done right.

Agreed. Star Wars stuff is spare to say the least.

I heard a lot of good things about Galaxies, but never got around to playing it. Hopefully I'll be able to get a similar Star Wars feeling, but this time without Sony bringing about crushing failure.

Either way, its Star Wars and its an MMO. Sounds like a good premise so far to sit down and have fun with friends. Because, honestly, what is an MMO but a glorified ChatRoom.

Besides, I've been looking for a time sink as of late. All I'm hoping for is that its decent, and considering Bioware's track record I at least have some hope in that department.

Why is that such a bad thing? I mean sure, it's not great by any means, but at least it's a new game.
Money ontop of money. You pay $49.99 for the game disc, and then you pay $x.00 per month. You end up paying for the game 100x over. I hope the address is a fake.

Archived