The Wait is Over...

Tomak Ta-Zak

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey guys n gals

look what I just found!

http://www.starwarsmmo.net/images/sitefinal.php

now we now for sure that it is an mmo...

hope it isn't one based on kotor...

Seeing how it doesn't have the name KOTOR on it, I have a feeling that the MMO is just another Star Wars MMO game that DOESN"T take place in the KOTOR era...

So, there still might be chance for KOTOR III after all (I'm keeping my fingers crossed)

Seeing how it doesn't have the name KOTOR on it, I have a feeling that the MMO is just another Star Wars MMO game that DOESN"T take place in the KOTOR era...

So, there still might be chance for KOTOR III after all (I'm keeping my fingers crossed)

but it IS being developed by Bioware. something tells me it's somehow related to KOTOR :D

unless Bioware has decided to completely change up how they do the Star Wars universe and start from scratch...seems unlikely.

i guess you are right though in that they could choose a completely different era for the game to take place in, leaving room to finish up the KOTOR story later.

but it IS being developed by Bioware. something tells me it's somehow related to KOTOR :D

unless Bioware has decided to completely change up how they do the Star Wars universe and start from scratch...seems unlikely.

i guess you are right though in that they could choose a completely different era for the game to take place in, leaving room to finish up the KOTOR story later.

unlikely but not impossible. well know in 50 mins :):D

Archived