Home

The Wait is Over...

Tomak Ta-Zak

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The announcement's tomorrow, right?

If by tomorrow you mean Tuesday, then yes. October 21st.

Might be a little later in the day, but the gaming sites should have some stuff up pretty quickly considering the magnitude of the "Secret" Bioware has been holding from us.

Although, I've gotta say, I wouldn't be surprised at all if this turned out to be KOTOR3. Now, I've got 0% hope that it is K3 (As I gave up on a K3 upon finishing TSL the first time), but all this secrecy and withholding of information almost makes it out to be the opposite of what we expect.

But, in the end, its an idea that is pretty pointless to grab onto. We know its Star Wars related. We already know the Engine that it is using is an MMO engine. We know that EA and some disgruntled Bioware employees have let it slip.

The question that is on my mind and will be on your minds tomorrow is:

Will it be any good?

'IF' it's an MMO (All Evidence points there) and it makes a whole new game of it using the great styles, vehicles, planets, and feel, established and continued by the great K1+K2... AWESOME!..

If they try to complete the trilogy with, it ie. finish Revan/Exile's Story, re-hash the Mando wars and step on the comics then NO!!

Like Galaxies, when you fit it into too tight of a box or steer too near to established time lines you cant really make your own game of it without coming across a gang of crazed canon-whores

I hope they end the trilogy with it...

A single player component with an MMO multiplayer perhaps?

Because there is no canon end to Revan's and Exile's story. I think the keepers of canon would like an end of some sort.

Anyways, I can't help but feel this is Kotor comic-related....call me stupid, but that dark-ish statue in a secret room...the way the comics are heading, with all the dark side, the lack unveiling the next story arc (they only show an in-between arc in which a buiseness deal goes wrong).

I hope for some Zayne, Revan and Exile action to finish this as epic as possible.

The hints that it's something we've been waiting for is both the most promising, and most terrifying thing ever. It implies that it will be KOTOR III, but the odds are also high that it'll be an MMO. It would be so sad if they fook this game up.

The thing with LA is that they think they know whats best for us, "we want Kotor3... we want jk 4... ok here's TFU... er no, Kotor... jk4... heeerees the MMO...????? it's like playin charades with someone but your saying exactly what it is, but they insist on going through the motions anyway

Its going to be called Ewoks' Advanture on Endore MMORPG. LucasArts and BioWare wanted to compete with SPORE. You will be able to play a personally designed Ewok. You get to choose fur color, eye color, gender, and height. LucasArts wants this to be the next best thing to Lego Star Wars 3. You will also be able to join in Ewok clans. Your nemesis for the game will be Stormtroopers, Speeder Bike Troopers, and more. Lucas has chosen a rated M for mature. Simulated blood and Ewok relationships are some of the game's features. Ewok relationships will be based upon an influence system. Goal of the relationships will be to spawn more Ewoks for your clan's wellbeing. Bouncing furballs of joy.

This could be a very good game. :D

Its going to be called Ewoks' Advanture on Endore MMORPG. LucasArts and BioWare wanted to compete with SPORE. You will be able to play a personally designed Ewok. You get to choose fur color, eye color, gender, and height. LucasArts wants this to be the next best thing to Lego Star Wars 3. You will also be able to join in Ewok clans. Your nemesis for the game will be Stormtroopers, Speeder Bike Troopers, and more. Lucas has chosen a rated M for mature. Simulated blood and Ewok relationships are some of the game's features. Ewok relationships will be based upon an influence system. Goal of the relationships will be to spawn more Ewoks for your clan's wellbeing. Bouncing furballs of joy.

You laugh, I wouldn't put it past Lucasarts to do that lol

I'd hit it.

I'm willing to bet it will in fact be the MMO. The powers that be probably think an MMO will make them the most money. Which, it will, so that's the direction I'd bet they have taken.

Archived