Home

Cool Stuff * Keep It Clean *(56k Warning)

Marius Fett

Ok, this place needs a bit of livening up, and Ahto has one of these, so why not The Mississippi, right?

Post some of the cool things you've recently purchased/aquired.

Yesterday, I recieved the Cherry eVolution BARRACUDA Wireless Deskset.

packshot_barracuda%201.jpg

A really nice piece of kit, i'd definitely recommend trying it if you're looking for a new keyboard and mouse.

Forgetting the old Dyson above which is my last purchase. This is the most recent thing I've bought of any decent value which was a few months ago, the image isn't too good as I took it with my phone when I was first looking at it.

vitara.jpg

Suzuki Vitara XL 7, it's a pretty damn good motor, it's seven seats, climate control, on demand 4x4 (the new ones aren't that's why I went for this instead of new), loads of storage and it tows like a dream, you hardly know anythings behind it.

--Stream

• 3 weeks later...

Not so much of a purchase but more of an acquirement.

Samsung_G600.jpg

Works contracts were up for renewal and I came away with a Samsung G600 and 200 texts a month... yay! I haven't been able to send texts in nearly four years so that's gonna keep me happy for a while.

--Stream

Not so much of a purchase but more of an acquirement.

Samsung_G600.jpg

Works contracts were up for renewal and I came away with a Samsung G600 and 200 texts a month... yay! I haven't been able to send texts in nearly four years so that's gonna keep me happy for a while.

--Stream

If it was not for the fact that Chelsea FC is sponsored by Samsung Mobile, I'd admit that is cool.:D

I had three choices the Samsung which is a pretty cool phone, a Motorola Razr V2 - I just won't go there with that one and some form of Nokia, in my opinion no Nokia has been any good since the old monochrome screen models with Snake 2.

--Stream

Archived