Home

[K1 and K2] Playable Miraluka

Darth Kalverys

What I want, is a male Miraluka to be playable in both games...

This is kinda what I would like to have happen...

I kind of like the way Darth Cryax made this head, but I'd like for it to be a bit blonder and the tips of the hair to be like bleach blonde. And then just a simple white cloth covering his eyes, so that he would look like an undercover Miraluka.

As for K1, I'd like something similar, but I realize that, that particular one wouldn't be playable, as said modder attached a female's hair to the blond male's head (at least I think it was the blond one.)

I kind of like the way Darth Cryax made this head, but I'd like for it to be a bit blonder and the tips of the hair to be like bleach blonde. And then just a simple white cloth covering his eyes, so that he would look like an undercover Miraluka.

As for K1, I'd like something similar, but I realize that, that particular one wouldn't be playable, as said modder attached a female's hair to the blond male's head (at least I think it was the blond one.)

Speak of the devil!

I was wondering if someone would make a topic like this for one of the things I'm doing...

Anyways, I'm making a near-human skin pack. By that, I mean Echani, Zeltron, and Miraluka skins. I recently started, and am making good progress on my Female Zeltron. After I finish her, and I get everything correct on her, I'll work on the Miralukas, considering all I have to do is place a cloth texture over the eyes :)

I'll make your Miraluka to your specifications.

Speak of the devil!

I was wondering if someone would make a topic like this for one of the things I'm doing...

Anyways, I'm making a near-human skin pack. By that, I mean Echani, Zeltron, and Miraluka skins. I recently started, and am making good progress on my Female Zeltron. After I finish her, and I get everything correct on her, I'll work on the Miralukas, considering all I have to do is place a cloth texture over the eyes :)

I'll make your Miraluka to your specifications.

If you want i could make that head into a miraluka. as it was my intention to make some male and female miraluka heads anyway :)

If its ok with trigger that is ;)

it just could take a little bit of time I'm afraid. since I'm working on the anakin head first. and i also got a custom lightsaber and 2 custom guns in progress.

I may do a miraluka head in between these things but I'm not sure about that.

EDIT:

Ok so i had some time (while my gf was making dinner) so i made a quickly (reaaaal quickly) example of how the head would look like as a miraluka.

now remember this is a quickly made preview!!! i would work it out better once i really start on it ;)

earlyanakinheadmiralukaqk7.jpg

so what do you think?

oh and again, if done nothing with the textures!!

Hahaha... guess what I forgot to include in the request... Darkside transitions! Though, I don't ever play as a Darksider, I know some people do... so since obviously a Miraluka has no eyes, why not use Sith tattoos for the Darkside transition, and make the skin (as much as I hate the graying skin) a few shades lighter.

Darth Cryax, that looks pretty much sweet. :D

EDIT:

Ok so i had some time (while my gf was making dinner) so i made a quickly (reaaaal quickly) example of how the head would look like as a miraluka.

now remember this is a quickly made preview!!! i would work it out better once i really start on it ;)

so what do you think?

Do you think you could add a hood to her head like visas? how about including the hood as a seperate item?

You do realize that that's a guy right? The female Miraluka hasn't been made yet, by either of them.

I'm-a let Cyrax do his version of the Miraluka, and I'll do my own verison

Do you think you could add a hood to her head like visas? how about including the hood as a seperate item?

As for this, I won't be able to do that, unfortunately. I'm finding it hard just to get my 2 clothing varients for females to export.

Yeah, wasn't there a DS Miraluka in Jedi Knight? (Its been years since i played the game)

He didn't have bloody sockets.

Yes. You are thinking of Jarec, the main Antagonist. And, he didn't have bloody sockets. That was just Visas. My version will have whitened eyes, similar to Kreia's. No idea what Darth Cyrax is going to do.

Yes. You are thinking of Jarec, the main Antagonist. And, he didn't have bloody sockets. That was just Visas. My version will have whitened eyes, similar to Kreia's. No idea what Darth Cyrax is going to do.

EDIT:

so what do you think?

:xp:

from what I understand (mostly by reading wookieepedia), most Miraluka have white orbs (they lack pupils or irises), but some have empty sockets. I think that Visas Marr had empty sockets (covered over with smooth skin), but they were damaged (and made bloody) by Nihilus.

I think that playing as a Miraluka would be great. Both white eyes and empty sockets would be cool. I prefer a head model that doesn't have built in eye coverings, and is capable of wearing masks and goggles. I've tried making a Jerec mod before (for K1), using Deadeye Duncan's model, but I gave up on it. The mdl file doesn't have mask or goggle hooks in it, so he can't wear equipable eyewear. Someday I'll learn how to add those hooks to the mdl.

Untill then, I'd really like to see what you guys come up with :).

Archived