Home

Good and Bad about Game

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, that would kind of suck, don't you think? It would render the game ridiculously easy. Liberties like this must be taken for the sake of gameplay.

It would suck, and it would be ridiculously easy. I've been gone from the forums for a month, and Jedi Knight is still stuck in some minds apparently.

I would have preffered it if the game was longer. I actually didn't mind how much damage the lightsabers took off - it offered a challenge.

I used the force to defeat most of my enemies. Cloud City was fairly easy...just push them out of a window or off a ledge. I liked the variety of force powers, and the option to start the game again with your previous force powers.

I used the force to defeat most of my enemies.

This was the main point of the game, and something the developers stressed a thousand times. Glad someone didn't care as much about the lightsabers for once. Even if they don't do a crapload of damage, the moves are still cool to watch, and it's not like it takes 100 hits to take out the common enemies.

^ You truly love the game huh? :p

IMO, it would have been better if

instead of Proxy having the Darth Maul file, he had the Anakin (Episode 3) one. But then the fan commotion and the questions of who is stronger (Anakin: The Chosen One, or "Starkiller": Star Destroyer ballet parker)

I guess it was the correct choice... but I still would have wanted to see that fight

To me there are a few things I think could have been better. For example, Raxus Prime is the planet I really don't like. Sure, bringing down an ISD is fun, the 2nd version may just be better then the first but I would have preferred another planet.

Felucia is much better done, it has a bit of a story attached to it, the planet looks great, really nicely done. Raxus prime.... mm should have been another planet.

I think TFU was a great starting point for next-generation Star Wars games, but I would suggest a few things:

1) Greater customisation - have a named character, certainly, but give us a little more freedom - for instance to choose a path in such a way that effects the game, not just the final boss fight. Or customisable hilts even in the PS3 and X-Box releases.

2) No difference between releases, save in cases of the limitations of technology. The absence of some material has been a main disappointment for me.

3) As most others have said, it was good but too short. I'm still hoping to see a Star Wars game with the length and depth of Final Fantasy! :D

Originally Posted by SW01

1) Greater customisation - have a named character, certainly, but give us a little more freedom - for instance to choose a path in such a way that effects the game, not just the final boss fight. Or customisable hilts even in the PS3 and X-Box releases.

Like a KOTOR type aspect?

Like a KOTOR type aspect?

That sort of thing - I've always preferred that kind of freedom in Star Wars games - I like the distinction between Jedi and Sith playthroughs, and the innate 'replayability' when there are options for customisation.

Archived