Home

RUMOUR: Rogue Squadron Trilogy for Wii

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So we will get to play it with decent graphics for one thing, and Xbox Live multiplayer for another.

You're honestly telling me the GCN version of Rogue Leader and Rebel Strike doesn't have decent graphics?

What's wrong with you leXX?

I mean, come on, I have a HDTV, I view all kinds of HD media on it, PS3 games, my friends 360 games when he brings it around, Bluray movies...

...and yet Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3 Corruption still look bloody AWESOME on it despite it being Standard Definition.

The graphics on the GCN and Wii are okay, but wouldn't it be great to play Rogue Squadron with next gen graphics and sound? Who wouldn't?

What next generation graphics? All I see is a higher resolution output with higher resolution textures and some more effects.

What next generation sound? The sound in videogames hasn't improved very much since the last generation.

I'm simply going to repeat what I said on msn and leave it at that.

"there is no talking to you honestly. if you can't see that it would be awesome to have rogue squadron on 360 or ps3, and you'd be quite happy to settle for it only on wii in this day and age, then i give up."

edit: And you are a Nintendo fanboy, you just won't admit it.

I'm simply going to repeat what I said on msn and leave it at that.

"there is no talking to you honestly. if you can't see that it would be awesome to have rogue squadron on 360 or ps3, and you'd be quite happy to settle for it only on wii in this day and age, then i give up."

edit: And you are a Nintendo fanboy, you just won't admit it.

leXX, it'd be awesome to have a decent Star Wars game on any platform, period. And yup, I'm a Nintendo fanboy... in fact, I'm a Sony and Microsoft fanboy too :p There are lots of PS3 and 360 games I love playing.

I remember when I first played JK2, I had a really ****ty graphics card. The frame rate was appauling, everything was pixellated, if I tried to do even x1 antialiasing it was unplayable. I begged my husband to get me a top end card and he did for my birthday. My God the difference it made was amazing. There were even effects on the force powers that I didn't even know existed.

Now I'm not saying graphics make a good game, gameplay does and always will, but good graphics can certainly enhance a gaming experience.

And now I'm off to play Little Big Planet and then watch the election results as they come in. :)

I just found this.

That would be great, if a Rogue Squadron game was created for Wii styled play. Even if it was sold on the Wii shop channel, and featured a special mode for the Wii remote. Anything would be nice, really. But yeah, I certainly hope this develops. I haven't play these games in awhile come to think of it.

Archived