Home

RUMOUR: Rogue Squadron Trilogy for Wii

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It needs to become more than a rumour first for that to be possible though.

So far it's an EGM rumour which hasn't gotten anymore info lately. But we'll see what goes down in the next few months. If there isn't anymore info then we can safely say that there's nothing coming of this.

Probably got cancelled. Andwhat do you mean Wii vs. Gamecube graphics! You can't surpass the graphics the Gamecube brought to the Rogue Squadron series! If they put it on Wii, it would be downgraded! The Wii has the worst games ever and if they make another game for the Wii, I'll be first in line to snap everyone of those Wii games in half! :loco: Look out, Lynk Former you might find the great GwannaSauna on the front page of your local newspaper :lol:

Okay.

And explain just how the game would be downgraded if it were ported to Wii. As for your opinion about Wii's games, that's fine.Obviously you don't like Wii... I just want to know what facts you have to support your belief that Wii is a downgrade from the GameCube.

And I don't think you committing suicide is important enough for anyone to report about.

I would love to see a RS game for the Wii, Just something more for my kid to beat me at. :)

Yes, Gunner. Train that next generation of gamer to become X-Wing pilots.

I'd really love to see the RS Trilogy come out so I can have an excuse to revamp roguesquadron.net and get information and stuff listed for all of the RS games released and BfN as well.

Yes, Gunner. Train that next generation of gamer to become X-Wing pilots.

I'd really love to see the RS Trilogy come out so I can have an excuse to revamp roguesquadron.net and get information and stuff listed for all of the RS games released and BfN as well.

He already beat the SW lego game for the PC and the one on his DS. We had just about beat all of RS and only needed to get Gold on the death star trench so we could play the hoth level but he accidently erased our active player... :( He also like to watch me play JK:JO and has tried it a few times himself.

We just played Wii bowling tonight. I won a few times too. :D

We played the one where you try to knock over as many pins as you can and I beat my kid bad. He had 410 and I had something like 570 but only because I got a strike on the last frame.. :D

Then he wore me on the boxing game, I had never done that one before. Worked up a sweat. :(

• 6 months later...

Don't mind my bit of thread necromancy here, but has there been anymore chatter about releasing the RS trilogy on the Wii? Soup up the graphics and textures a little, and you got a pretty sweet title there. I recently got RS3 for gamecube that I play on my Wii (yeah I know it's crazy old, but I never wanted to buy a GC, to back off dude!).

Nope, no news about it at all. What we do know is that Factor 5 had a PS3 title which was scrapped and is apparently working on at least one Wii title which isn't the Rogue Squadron Trilogy. Also, LucasArts doesn't seem to have any interest in the series.

Archived